Chapter 1

hi hi! before you start reading I just wanted to tell you that i wrote this just for fun because i love criminal minds and just need an escape from reality sometimes. i don't know if you're reading this just because you're obsessed with the show or if you also need an escape from reality, but just know you are loved and everything will be okay, i promise. i hope you're having a good day loves. anyway, if you like the story please vote and feel free to leave comments or suggestions, i'd love to read them. i hope you enjoy the story! 

Okay, don't worry, you're ready. They'd be lucky to have you. You're a badass, and if you don't get the job, then screw them, their loss. you waited impatiently in the elevator.

The elevator doors opened and you noticed a tall man with messy hair, a slim face, and mismatched socks. He stood next to a woman with straight, blonde hair and blue eyes, they were smiling and genuinely looked happy. You were intimidated by them but didn't let it show. As the elevator doors opened, they turned and noticed you walking out.

"Hi, I'm Jo Blaise, I'm looking for SSA Hotchner's office" you smiled.

"Hey, I'm Jennifer Jureau–JJ, this is Spencer Reid" she smiled and held her hand out for a hand shake.

"Dr. Spencer Reid," he corrected her as he smiled at you.

"Oh uhm, sorry, I don't really shake hands" you said hesitantly but with a smile, trying not to seem rude

JJ turned her head to Reid and smiled, "I feel like you two are gonna be great friends" she said smiling as she walked away.

"Hi, uhm, I can show you the way to his office if you'd like. Are you here to interview for the new position in the BAU?" he asked shyly as he lead the way

"Yes, actually, I am" you followed him

"Thank you, Doctor" you smiled. You arrived at the office door labeled Agent Hotchner. Reid gave you a nod and walked away blushing.

"She called me Doctor" he whispered to JJ with a big smile on his face. She rolled her eyes and laughed.