Chapter 33

"Kayla Stop! The house is clean!" Harry called from the couch.

I was moving about the house dusting everything. I had scrubbed the toilets, cleaned my bedroom twice, cleaned Tyler's room, wiped down every surface in the kitchen and lit some candles to rid the teenage boy smell I was almost getting used to. 

My dad was coming to visit to see where I am living and to get to know Tyler a bit better. I had made a mix of sandwiches for our lunch, about the extent of my culinary skills. 

It had been a few days since the 4th July party now and everything had settled down a bit. Dad was heading to his new home at the end of the week, the house was on the market and I was going to pack the rest of my room up over the next few days. It was all happening very fast. 

I looked around the house once more before heading to lounge where the boys were sitting watching a basketball game. I sat on Tyler's lap, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"The house is perfect, I don't think it's ever been this clean actually, but are you ok? You are stressing" Tyler said.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just want him to know that we really are ok living here. Even if I'm going to have to learn how to cook" we all laughed at that idea just as there was a knock at the door.

"Hey Dad, come in" I said, opening the door wide, my smile beaming.

I showed him around the house, showing him my room and pointing out Tyler's to assure him that we did in fact have our own rooms. He didn't need to know how we actually did spend most nights together, switching between each other's beds depending on how the day had panned out. He was impressed with the house and even complimented the fact that I must have done housework as he used to have to beg me to clean up. After the house tour we sat down for lunch.

The whole visit went off without a hitch and Dad really tried to get to know Tyler. We didn't tell him about the reasons behind him having to live here, just that his parents were both gone, and his Aunt and Uncle were now his and Madi's guardians. 

We discussed how I would probably need to get a part time job but that he would help support me still. He also wanted me to finally get my licence. 

By the time he left, it was late afternoon and I was feeling a bit teary that I won't see him for a few weeks. We promised to call, and text far more often than we had been. At some stage during the afternoon Harry had taken off to his parent's house, so now it was just Tyler and me.

"Well that went well" Tyler said as I closed the door after waving Dad off.

"It really did. He likes you" I smiled.

"Well of course he does, what's not to like. I'm charming, charismatic, well mannered and incredibly good looking"

"Oh yes, I'm sure he was taking note of how good looking you are"

Tyler pretended to think about that, scrunching up his face, "yeah, probably not."

I rolled my eyes, going to head towards the lounge, but instead Tyler grabbed my hand, pulling me back towards him.

"You realise this is the first time we have been home alone all week?"

I looked around the house, as if I was just now noticing how quiet it was.

"So it is, what's on your mind?" I said, feigning innocence.

"Oh, you don't even want to know what is running through my mind right now" he said, his voice noticeably huskier, his eyes scanning up and down my body.

"I think I might have an idea" I whispered as I pulled his lips to mine. 

Before I had a chance to react, Tyler picked me up, wrapping my legs around his body and carried me upstairs, past my room and into his.

He threw me onto his bed, then moved to close the blinds and the bedroom door. I scuttled my way to the centre of the bed, Tyler quickly climbing over the top of me.

"You are incredibly sexy my love" he said as he crashed his lips onto mine.

"Is this what you were thinking the whole time we were with my dad?" I asked, giggling.

"Let's not mention your dad right now, I'd rather not think about him while I'm kissing his daughter"

"Hmmm, he might not approve of you so much if he knew the things you do to me"

"All he needs to know is that I make you happy, he doesn't need to know how" Tyler said as he moved his kisses to my neck, his hands already moving under my top.

I ran my hands down his back, while he kissed my neck, then along my collarbone, I began to lift his top, Tyler taking the hint and sitting up to remove it for me. I looked at him, taking in his bare upper body, subconsciously licking my lips, he grinned down at me.

"My god, you are amazing" I whispered, making him grin even more. I ran my hands up and down his chest, then moving down over his crutch, feeling he was already hard. His eyes darkened, as he met my lips with his, kissing me with more passion than before, our tongues soon mingling together. 

He ran his hands up and down my bare legs, then to my shorts, fumbling with the button. I helped him to undo and remove my shorts, then slid my top over my head, leaving me just in my underwear now.

Moving out from under him, I climbed on top of his lap, so I was now straddling him. As I kissed him, I ground my hips against his hard length, teasing him. I heard him groan as his hands moved around my body, undoing my bra so he had full access to my breasts, gently massaging them. I moved from kissing his mouth, to kiss his neck, then down his chest as I heard his breath hitch. I took my time, building the anticipation, eventually reaching his waistband.

As I undid the button, I kissed all along his skin above the waistband, knowing all the while that I was teasing him. Slowly I slid his shorts down, making sure to take his briefs at the same time, Tyler helping me to kick them off. 

I crept back up his legs, taking his length at first in my hands, taking my time to move my hand up and down, before lowing my head and taking only the very tip in my mouth. I teased him, flicking my tongue over the tip, then running my tongue from the bottom of his length back to the tip before hearing a deep growl, "Kayla, fuck".

I giggled, knowing this was driving him crazy with want. Deciding it was enough teasing, I wrapped my mouth around him, taking as much as I could in my mouth, then sucking, all while massaging him still with my hand. The moans and groans I could hear confirmed that he was enjoying what I was doing to him.

"Come here," he grunted, not wanting me to finish him off. I obliged, and he pulled me up the bed, now towering over the top of me. "You are so good at that" he said, kissing my breasts, taking my nipple in his mouth, flicking his tongue to make it hard, my body reacting to every single touch. 

He moved his hand down between my legs, feeling through my panties just how wet I am for him. He looked at me, raising his eyebrows in amusement, before sliding my panties off and reaching over to his side table to take out a condom.

He moved between my legs now, placing the condom on his length, I watched him the whole time with anticipation. As he sat in front of me, my knee's bent and legs spread, entirely exposed to him, he took his fingers first, stroking between my folds, before inserting a finger, all the while watching exactly what he was doing. He then surprised me by taking my hand, guiding it to touch myself while he watched. 

I wasn't really sure what I was doing, so I moved my hand with what felt right, circling my clit, making myself moan. Despite being unsure at first, the intimacy of this moment was so much more of a turn on that I ever could have imagined.

"That is so fucking hot" Tyler groaned, before finally moving forward, lining himself up at my entrance and plunging himself deep into me. I let out a cry of pleasure as I felt him fill me completely. 

We were lost in each other, in the pleasure as he moved, getting faster and harder, my moans louder. It wasn't long before I felt the familiar clenching of my walls, tingles through my body and my breath hitching. I moaned out Tyler's name as I rode the high, Tyler following soon after.

He fell onto the bed beside me, as we both lay on our backs, catching our breath. He reached out to hold my hand.

"Have I told you how perfect you are?"

"Just a couple of times" I smiled.