Chapter 36

Where are my clothes and why does my head ache so much?

Slowly opening my eyes, I was relieved to be in my own bed. I could see Tyler's back in front of me, but as I woke up, I lifted the covers to find that I was in fact naked. I lift the covers over Tyler, seeing he was also naked. Surely, I would remember if we had sex last night.

I rolled over onto my back, groaning, placing my hands over my eyes, trying to remember how last night ended. I remember swimming in the ocean and then things got a little fuzzy.

From beside me, Tyler rolled over, not opening his eyes yet, his strong muscular arm found its place around my torso, drawing small circles with his thumb.

"Morning beautiful" he muttered.

"Ty, why are we naked? Did we... Why are you laughing?" I asked as he laughed before I could even finish my question.

"You really don't remember?" he asked, finally opening his eyes as I rolled over to face him, giving him a look that clearly says 'no, I don't remember otherwise I wouldn't be asking.'

He chuckled, "You were very, very drunk. We all were. No, we didn't have sex, I would never do that when you are too drunk to even remember, no matter how much you tell me you want to" he started to explain.

"I remember swimming" I said

"Yep, you wouldn't get out of the water, so I came in after you. When we finally got out, we came back here and peeled off our wet underwear from the ocean and passed out in bed"

"Oh. Right, well that explains why my hair is disgusting" I said, feeling my hair that was straw-like from the salt and large knots forming.

"Mmm. But hey, now that we are here, naked, sober..." Tyler trailed off, pulling me closer to him and placing his lips on my neck, kissing me softly.

"There's a house full of people" I weakly tried to form an argument, enjoying the kisses and the way his hand was moving around my body, teasing me as he ran his hands down my sides, to the bottom and sides of my breasts but not actually touching them.

"So?" he said, and I could think of nothing else to say as I felt him harden against my upper thigh.

"Fuck it" I muttered as I felt myself grow wetter by the second.

I forced Tyler onto his back as I climbed on top of him, looking down as he grinned widely at me, knowing he had won. I kissed him, hard, immediately forcing my tongue inside of his mouth as his hands finally moved to massage my breasts, making me moan softly into the kiss.

"Babe, please tell me you brought the condoms in here from your room?" I asked him.

He reached to my side table, where I hadn't even noticed the packet sitting under the lamp and pulled one out, quickly sliding it on. That sight alone was enough to turn me on, willing to forgo the foreplay, I just wanted him inside me. As our lips met again, Tyler moved his hand between my thighs, stroking my very wet folds, groaning when he realised how ready I was for him.

"Ty, please" I begged.

"Impatient, are we?" he grinned, moving his fingers away, taking his length and lining it up for me to lower myself onto him. This was the first time I had been on top; I wasn't prepared for the different feeling as he engulfed all of me, hitting deep. It took a few tries, but I soon found my rhythm, moving my hips up and down as I rode him.

Moaning, as I quickly felt my walls tighten, Tyler reached up to cover my mouth, telling me I was far too loud with our friends in the house too. I bit my lip to stop from calling out, as Tyler massaged my breasts, then moving a hand to circle my clit, making me come undone in just seconds. He guided my hips, rubbing harder as I rode out my high, my walls clenching around him, bringing him to his orgasm too. It was quick, but so satisfying.