Chapter 8

"Chasing the Sun", by the Wanted^^

_______________________________________________________________________________________

     Bella, Cissy, and I were in our dormitory painting our nails. Honestly, the only nail polish color we were using was black. I didn't mind since one of my favorite colors were black.

     "Do you 2 remember when we were walking to the Great Hall on the first day and overheard James and his friend talking about pranking the Slytherins", I asked.

     "Yeah, I remember", Bella and Cissy said. "What about it".

     "They said they were going to prank us but they didn't get to us yet", I started. "My guess is that they are going to prank us tonight, what if we can prank them first and then put protective charms around our dorm so they can't prank us".

     "Finally we can take action to the annoying scumbags", Bella said standing up.

     "I think it should be more revenge and less prank", Cissy said.

     "Nice idea sister", Bella said. "You have any ideas, Thalia".

     I smirked, "Of course I do, your dear cousin Sirius has an obsession with his hair, why don't we switch out his products so in the morning he thinks he has perfect hair but he doesn't".

     "I have an idea, you know how there is that waterfall in Gringotts that lead to our vault, we could use the same spell so when they enter the Great Hall all the charms will wear off", Cissy exclaimed.

     Is it that waterfall thingy you pass to pass when you are in the cart", I asked.

     "Yes, your family vault is back there", Bella asked.

     "Yeah my fathers but a lot of people don't know he is my father so don't tell anybody", I said because I told James I don't know who my father is.

     "What about James and the other 2", Cissy asked.

     "We could change the rat's sweets into mustard chocolate", Bella said. "The rat isn't a problem, we only want revenge on James and Sirius."

     "Rat, like Peter, I have always thought he was a rat", I said raising an eyebrow.

     "Yes that one, we probably shouldn't do that to the Remus boy, he may be the brains behind the pranks but he looks too innocent", Cissy said.

     "Don't tell me you have gone soft, of course, we are going to do something to him too", I said.

     "We could just do what we thought of in the first place but change their hair to Slytherin colors, we have hair dye in the bathroom", Bella said.

     "Why do you-", I started.

     "Don't ask", Cissy said.

     "Okay, we only have a little bit of time so you 2 cast the protection charms and I will get the hair dye", I said since I didn't teach myself those spells yet.

     Sometimes when the Black sisters weren't her early I would learn some spells. But anyway, the agreed, and I went into the bathroom. In the top cabinet, I found 3 bottles, I took them all. It seems like they only stay for 24 hours. I shrugged and walked out of the bathroom where they were waiting for me.

     "I will go to the kitchens and get the mustard chocolate", I said.

     "You know where the kitchens are", Bella asked. 

     "Yeah I was strolling around a few days ago and found Professor Slughorn who showed me how to get to the kitchens", I said.

     "You have to show us one day", Cissy said excitedly.