Chapter 58

As I said, I don't remember much from the PJ books since it's been a while since I read them. I'll have to listen to the audiobooks.

     Things r about to take a BIG, HUGE, GRANDE turn, for the better or worse...you should be scared...fasten your seatbelts.

𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓

Sirius's pov:

     "Such an ungrateful bitch," mother yelled kicking me.

     I had enough, "If I'm such an ungrateful bitch then you don't need me, at least the Potter's love me!"

     "Fine then go ahead," mother screamed.

     I stomped up the stairs not showing any pain from the countless bruises. I went to my room and packed a back and marched down the stairs.

     Before I reached the end of the stairs, Reggie stopped me.

     "Sirius, don't go," Reggie whimpered.

     "Come with me," I said, despite, Reggie and I not being close as we were, he was my little brother and I loved him.

     "I-I can't," Reggie said looking away.

     Then suddenly he hugged me. I hugged him back. Reggie was my brother and I won't let him go.

     "Reggie, you're coming with me," I demanded.

     "Stay in touch with me, I have to keep up the role as mother's favorite child," he whispered.

     I nodded and gave him one last hug.

     Then I stomped back down the stairs and took a handful of Floo-powder giving one last look at Reggie, "Potter Manor!"

     "Padfoot, what are you doing here," James said jumping up from the couch.

     I coughed, "I ran away."

     "Mom, Mum, Mother, Mummy," James yelled.

     "What James, I'm right in the kitchen. You don't have to yell for everything, I heard you the first time," Mia scolded.

     "Sirius is here," James yelled.

     "Sirius," Mia yelled as I heard her feet rushing towards us.

     My face was covered by my hair and I was facing away from James. I didn't want him to see the black eye mother gave me and the other cuts and bruises.

     "Mom, you care more about Sirius than me," James whined.

     "Oh hush," Mia said then gasped, "Sirius, did she do that!?"

     I slowly nodded.

     "Pads why didn't you tell me," James said regretting joking around earlier.

     "I didn't want to come here as a charity case," I muttered.

     "Sirius, you will never be a charity case, you are like a second son to me," Mia said giving me a big hug.

     I couldn't hold it back anymore and cried on her shoulder, "Why does she hate me so much?"

     "She doesn't matter," James said mad.

     "Monty get the first aid kit and my wand," Mia yelled.

     "Why," Monty yelled.

     "Because I said so," Mia said rolling her eyes.