Chapter 9

"I Found You", by The Wanted^^

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Remus Lupins's POV:

     It was the weekend, peace and quiet. Thought I should've known it wasn't going to last long with Prongs and Padfoot around.

     "Hey Moony, we can do our prank on the Slytherins today", Padfoot said.

     "Yeah, we can finally get revenge", Prongs said excitedly.

     "Why do...do you hate Thalia s-so much", Wormtail said nervously.

     "Yeah she isn't like the other snakes", I said.

     "I don't know, it's just...I feel this connection with her like I have to protect her and now that she is in Slytherin it feels like she betrayed me", James said looking down.

     "You like her, I thought you were in love with Lily", Sirius yelled jealously.

     "No I don't like her that way, she is like a sister, she feels almost feels familiar", Prongs said.

     "Sirius you like her", I said putting the pieces together.

     "No I don't", he denied.

     "Good you aren't allowed to date her and we aren't going to prank her and her dorm mates", Prongs said.

     "What but I wanted to prank Bellatrix and Narcissa out the Slytherins, Andromeda isn't that bad so it is fine", Sirius whined.

     "I swear you guys are 5 years old", I said.

     "No we aren't Moony", they both said.

     "Are we going to g-g-go", Peter stuttered.

     "I'll get the map and cloak, Wormtail keep a watch over those 2", I said walking to our dormitory.

     I got James's invisibility cloak from his father and the Marauders map that we made last year in our 4th year.

     I opened the map and said, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good".

     Everyone was in their dorms and Filch was on the 7th floor. I saw Narcissa Black in the Great Hall and another figure walking toward her. I started wide-eyed the person's name was Asterope Potter. Potter, James's last name is Potter. But who could Asterope be? Then I saw Bellatrix Black making her way toward them. No way, of course, Thalia Olympus is Asterope Potter. They must be related, siblings even, that's why he feels a brotherly bond with her.

     "Remus mates what's taking you so long", Sirius said. "Did you see your girlfriend with someone else"?

     "No, let's go, Padfoot", I said.

     When we went downstairs Prongs and Wormtail were waiting for us. Peter was shaking in the corner and eating his sweets while James ruffled his hair to make it messier, typical.

     "Prongs, Moony won't give me the map", Sirius whined.

     "That's because he likes me better so he is going to give it to me", James said sticking his tongue out.

     Sirius gasped and said, "How dare you, I'm his favorite".

     "You 2 done because I like Peter better than you 2", I said smirking.

     Peter blushed.

     I looked at the map again and saw the 3 Slytherins were making their way towards the Griffindor common room. They won't see us if we leave now since we have the invisibility cloak.

     "So do I get the map or no", Prongs asked.

     "You of all people shouldn't get it", I said keeping the map out of reach.

     Asterope probably hid who she was for a reason and I wasn't going to be the one to tell James, she should do that herself. I will talk to her tomorrow and demand to know why she is like that. After all, we all have secrets that we don't want to share like me being a werewolf.

     "Okay everybody get under the cloak", Padfoot said.

     We walked out of the common room, through the portrait hole. The fat lady woke up but didn't say anything. James kept trying to get the map from me. I was watching them as they stopped when James spoke.

     "Will you give me the map already", James said.

     "No I'm keeping it for now", I told him.

     To my left Sirius growled, "What is it with you, you took one look at the map, and now you won't let us touch it".

     "L-l-et's not fight", Peter whimpered.

     They stopped fighting and we made our way to the Slytherin common room. The painting of Salazar Slytherin asked for the password. Easy.

     "Pureblood", Sirius said, that's is and always has been the password.

     "Let's start with the boys and then go to the girls", James said.

     We only had one more dorm left and it was Bellatrix, Narcissa, Andromeda, and Asterope's dorm. We went in and switched everything out, In the morning all the Slytherins would have Griffidor colored hair. When we got out stopped by a voice.

     "What are you 4 doing here", her voice hissed.

     "Uh...nothing", Sirius said.

     "Oh I wouldn't be so sure cousin, get going, I won't tell Bella, Cissy, and Thalia ut just watch your back", Andromeda Black said coming out of the shadows, she sounded like she knew something we didn't.

     "I knew there was a reason you are my favorite cousin", Sirius said.

     She glared at him and we all ran out of the common room. On our way back we were almost caught by Fitch. When we made it to the common room I check the map again. The 3 Slytherins were hiding behind the couch, out of sight.

     "I can't believe that Remus won't give up the map", James said annoyed.

     There we go again so I quickly acted and said, "You guys go, I have to check something".

     They agreed and when upstairs while Sirius said, "Fine".

     When they left I looked right at where they were hiding. With my werewolf vision, I could just make out Bellatrix's curly hair. 

     "I'll be watching you", I murmured not intending for one of them to hear.

     When I goy upstairs looked at the map again and saw them heading back to the Slytherin common room. I wonder what they were doing here anyway. 

     I took out my wand and said, "Mischief managed".

     I hid the map with my secret stash of chocolate. No one knew where it was except me. The boys were already asleep so I went to bed too. Tomorrow was going to be an interesting day.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! This chapter is mostly is filler but you finally know what Remus is talking about in the last chapter. Mischief managed!