Chapter 40

Holy shit, we reached 40 chapters already!!! Yay!!! Happy April Fools Day!!!!! And Happy Birthday Fred and George, I hope 43 is treating u well!!! Sorry guys I accidentally pressed publish on this chapter before I was finished but I am done now!!!!!!!!

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○

     "Wake up, it's Christmas", James yelled jumping on my bed.

     I groaned, I had slept in my old room in the Potter Manor.

     "Shut up", I said shoving my face back into the pillow.

     "I guess Tero will never change, always waking up late in the morning", James said sitting his fat ass on me.

     "Umph, get off me, you're heavy", I said trying to shove him off.

     "If you wake up then I will get off", James said annoyingly in my ear.

     "How am I supposed to get up when you're sitting on me", I yelled.

     I tried to get up but then another body jumped on me. Geez, I think I am going to die today if another person jumps on me.

     "WAKE UP", Annabeth yelled, I guess she was the other person that jumped on me.

     "Okay, okay, I'm getting up", I yelled.

     After I finally woke up I saw presents on the foot of my bed. I got a flashback of when James and I were 4 and we would race downstairs with our presents. Then we would count our presents to see how got more but we both just got equal amounts either way.

     "Race ya", I yelled at James snatching all my presents from my bed and running down the dozen flight of stairs. 

     I ended up winning, demigod training is a great perk. I stuck my tongue out at James who slipped down the stairs landing on his face.

     "That's not fair", James yelled.

     "James what did I say about running in the house, see this is what happens", mom scolded.

     "But Tero-", James started.

     Mom cut him off, "No buts, we finally found Aster, the last time we saw her was 10 years ago, so my favorite child gets a free pass".

     James got all jealous when mom said that I was her favorite child.

     "I'm kidding I love you both equally but Aster still gets a free pass", mom said right after.

     "Is this what is like to have a family", Thalia whispered, Thalia went through so much before camp, her mother was always drunk, Thalia had a brother but I never pressured her to tell me anything about him, all I k ow is that his name was Jason and he died when he was 2.

     I went and hugged Thalia, "We will always be your family, you have Annabeth and me, and don't forget seaweed brain and the rest of camp and also the hunters".

     "Thank you sis and Wise girl", Thalia said.

     Everyone looked like they wanted to ask something but held themselves back. I smirked at James and started counting my presents, I finished before him and it seemed like we both got the same amount, humph, I stole a few of James's presents when he wasn't looking.

     "That's cheating you stole Prong's presents", Sirius yelled smirking at me, what is it with their stupid nicknames for each other, I would get it since James turns into a stag but do the rest of the Marauders know to and why do they have weird nicknames too?