Chapter 26

I aimed and let them go. Hitting bull-eye, 3 arrows whooshed through the air. I smiled proudly at myself because they weren't my set of bow-and-arrows. Lily would be suspicious if they just appeared out of nowhere.

     "Wow, that was amazing", Lily said in awe.

     "Okay now it's your turn", I said, "I'm not a good teacher, I learned things myself".

     "It's fine, now how do I uh, you know-", Lily asked.

     "Okay get into shooting position", I said.

     Lily got into position knocking the arrow without me telling her and waited for the next step.

     "Now draw an arrow and anchor the bow, aim at the center", I commanded.

     "What's next", Lily asked after she did what I told her to do.

     "This is the best part, release the string", I said smiling.

     The arrow soared through the air and landed a few inches away from the center.

     I smiled in accomplishment, "I'm impressed, also you should be proud, Percy is horrible and on your first try you are so good already".

     "Really, you're a good teacher you know", Lily said happily.

     I laughed, "You don't have to lie, I have never thought anyone to use a weapon".

     "Nope, I'm not lying, it's because of you that I'm good too", Lily said honestly, "Hey, do you think you can teach the rest of the girls".

     "Hmm, yeah, I guess but we have to keep this a secret and I'm going to invite Andy and Cissy", I said.

     "Yay, wait what happened between you and Bellatrix", Lily asked.

     "Uh, well, it's nothing, really, I'll tell you when I'm ready", I said.

     "Oh, okay, no pressure", Lily said.

    "Oh my god, I have to go, there is last-minute Quidditch practice Rufus Winickus,  made us but I think it's just to get close to me", I said shuddering in disgust.

    Lily made a face, "Rufus Winickus, I feel bad for you".

    "I feel bad for myself too, bye, you can practice a little more if you want", I said rushing out of the ROR.

     "I'm here", I said making my way to the Quidditch field.

     "It's fine", Rufus said making his way towards me and pulling me close to him.

     I blinked and maneuvered my way out of his arms. Ugh, he is disgusting. He didn't say anything which was a relief. I went to go stand by Regulus.

     "Okay so as you know, we found a new chaser-", Rufus started.

     "It's a girl", Rabastan Lestrange yelled.

     "Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't play a sport and I swear if you make one more comment about me you will be in the Hospital Wing the next second", I growled defending myself, lately I have been very defensive, I think it has something to do with the voice.

     "Oh yeah", Eric Rosier said.

     That's it, I might sound and look crazy but I can't hold myself back. I lunged at Eroc and punched him readily in the face. I should get my knife and kill him. Wait, why am I getting murder thought, I shake them off. Someone pulled me back.

     I recognized the cologne and yelled, "Regulus let me go".

     "You need to chill, now we need to take you to the Hospital Wing too, your wrists are bruised", he said concerned.

     "No, Reggie, it's fine, I know how to treat myself", I said.

     "First don't call me Reggie and two, how are you going to fix the wrists, Madame Pomfrey probably has a potion, let's go", Reggie said leaving no place to argue.

     I rolled my eyes not wanting to have a fight with him.

      When we reached the Hospital Wing the whole Quidditch team was crowded around a bed. I rolled my eyes.

     "You, you did this to him", Rabastan spat defending his friend.

     "You want a black-eye too", I asked innocently.

     He glared at me and taunted, "Like you can do any damage".

     I moved forward but Reggie was still holding me.

     "Ms. Olympus, please come with me to my office", Dumbeldore said came out of nowhere.

     "What, why he deserved it", I said.

     "Ms. Olympus, please come to my office, you will get the answer you have been seeking", Dumbledore said in a riddle.

     "What would I need answers for", I asked and then realization dawned on me, the voice and the tree branches going through my body.

     "Let's get going", Albus said.

    I followed thinking of how I should yell at my father for keeping this from me.

    "The password is Lemon Drops, now go, I won't be coming in", he said when we reached the griffin.

     When I entered his office I saw my father Zeus standing there as if he was waiting for a while.

     I glared at him and started yelling giving him no time to say anything, "What the hell, you know about the voice thing and you keep it from me, are you serious, because of the voice it's making me want to kill someone, have blood on my hands, I want answers now".

     He was quiet for a moment, "Like I said I can't tell y-".

    "Shut the fuck up, I don't care if I'm being rude or that you swore on the River Styx, the voice wanted me to demand answers so you better tell me now", I screamed cutting in.

    He sighed, "I can't tell you everything but when you were born, you were a g-nevermind, the voice as you call it was made to protect you, you are very powerful, you have a power that we gods and goddesses would die for-".

     "What power, the blood-lust", I asked with attitude.

     "The power you hold can be dangerous so the voice is meant to level everything out, it can be dangerous if you don't learn to control her now that she revealed her presence", Dad explained.

     "Okay, what is it though", I asked calming down from my anger.

     "She is well I guess I can tell you this, she is an angel, a very ancient and powerful one", Zeus said.

     "But why is an angel protecting me and how do I control her", I asked.

     "I can't teach you how to control her right now but for now you need to greater your witch magic and control what you want to do and don't use a lot of your powers, train with weapons, it helps, when you come back for the summer I will take you to Olympus where I can teach you to control yourself", he said.

     "Okay, it's a lot to take in, plus the fact that I'm half-angel or whatever", I said.

     "Not half-angel, you are the angel, it's part of you", he said.

     "That just makes it worse", I said. "But thank you for at least telling me something before I go crazy, I'm going to go train".

     I walked out of Dumbledore's office and headed to the ROR hoping that Lily was gone by now. I had to get my anger out before the Quidditch game tomorrow.

     Do me a favor and hit the star. When you vote on my book it gets a higher ranking and more people can find my book. But on the other hand, yay for the first time I did 2 chapters in a day! 🎊🎆. Comment and share too! Check out my new book Back In Time if you have a chance! Also thank you for 20k reads, I love ya'll!