Chapter 64

Today was rotation day so that means I would be teaching the Marauders how to do archery. I was dreading this. Mary, Alice, and Mars had gotten pretty good at archery so they moved on with Annie so he can teach them new techniques.

     "Hello boys," I said as James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter came into my sight.

     "Hey babe," Sirius said winking.

     James punched Sirius in the stomach, "Sirius, seriously?"

     "Maybe you shouldn't have taught him self-defense and yes, it's practically in my name," Sirius said clutching his stomach.

     "Aster, I'll have to take over your class, Zeus wants to see you," Chiron said coming over.

     I looked at him confused, "Why?"

     "He was going to explain something to you," Chiron explained.

     I thought for a second, "Is it about the weird-."

      Chiron cut me off, "Something like that."

      "Alright," I said.

      "Get ready," Chiron told me nodding.

      "Wait, who's taking me to Olympus? Please don't tell me it's the Gray Sisters," I said with fearful eyes.

     "You're in luck, it's Argus," Chiron chuckled.

     I sighed, "Thank the gods!"

     After changing clothes I went to go meet Argus at the entrance who drove to the Empire State Building. We both went inside as the desk person let us go to the 600th floor after looking at Argus and giving me a slight bow.

     "Dearest daughter," Zeus said once I was standing in front of his throne.

     "Brat," Hera muttered.

     "Bitch," I said rolling my eyes.

     "Zeus! Did you hear that, she called some a bitch, you better teach your daughter some manners," Hera screeched?

     "Now dear, you were the one that called her a brat," Zeus said looking at Hera.

     Hera crossed her arms like a child and glared at everyone.

     "As you know, there have been many unusual things happening to you lately," Zeus started.

     Apollo started laughing out of nowhere, "Unusual things...!"

     "Not like that," Zeus yelled going red in the face.

     "Wouldn't be the first time," Hera muttered bitterly.

     Zeus ignored her, "As well um...you have discovered some powers that a daughter of Zeus shouldn't have, we need to train you."

     "So you're saying that you have no idea why I suddenly have these powers," I asked easing an eyebrow.

     "This dumbass decided that when you were born-," Poseidon started.

     "Shut up mermaid," Zeus yelled.

     "Mermaid? Well, that's a first," Demeter commented.

     "Aster, let me talk with them," Sophia said in my head.

     'Are you sure,' I thought back to her.

     "Certain, now I'm going to do something that may scare you," Sophia said warningly.