Chapter 13

"Lightning", by The Wanted^^

__________________________________________________________________________________

     "Gahh", I yelled throwing my hands up in the air.

     Cissy got startled and fell off her bed, "Ow, what did you have to yell for".

     "It's Hogsmeade weekend remember, you have a date and I don't know what to wear", I told her.

     Bella was out cursing some first years, I didn't try to stop her since I was so excited to finally go to Hogsmeade. Andy left early to meet up with Ted. Don't worry I had my father Zeus sign my permission slip to enter Hogsmeade.

     "Do you think this dress looks nice", Cissy asked holing up a mustard yellow dress.

     I scrunched my nose up, "Cissy seriously where did you buy that from, it's ugly".

     Cissy looked at the dress, "Ew it does look bad, I just grabbed it".

     "Here come on let's pick out your dress and do your makeup", I said. 

     After a while I was finally done, I guess the lessons from Silena paid off.

     "Whoa, thank you, where did you learn this", Cissy asked.

     "My friend in America, Selina decided to force me to learn because we were bored", I said.

     I was proud of my hard work. 

     "Now it's your turn", Cissy squealed

     "What why, I'm not going on a date", I exclaimed.

     "No silly, we are going to get you a comfortable outfit, maybe a sweater and skinny jeans, muggle clothes, but Bella wouldn't approve", Cissy said.

     We were bother silent for a second and burst out laughing at the same time.

     "Who cares, I'm not gonna go around in my uniform", I yelled.

     "Hmm, white and gold look best on you, so maybe a white sweater", Cissy said running around. 

     "Ohh this one, I've had it for a while but I wouldn't dare to wear it at home, and with Bella around, I never got the chance", she said handing me the sweater and ripped skinny jeans to try on.

     I shrugged and went to the bathroom to change. Once I came out Cissy started stealing.

     "Yes that's what you are wearing, come on let's do your makeup", Cissy said.

     "But-fine make it neutral", I demanded.

     Once she was done we both did funny poses.