Chapter 37

"Annabeth Chase", I yelled running after her.

     "Asterope Potter", she mimicked.

     "Give it back", I yelled.

     Annabeth suddenly stoped running making me bump into her, "You want this boring huge book back, I thought you hated school".

     I crossed my arms, "Annabeth, I don't go to a normal school so obviously, the school would be more interesting than a normal mortal school".

     "What is it anyway", Anna asked studying my Potions book.

     "It's my Potions book", I said rolling my eyes.

     "It just likes witchy stuff in a cauldron", Annabeth said throwing the book on my bed. "Nevermind you are a witch".

     I was finally able to leave 12 Grimmauld Place last week after Walburger, yes I am finally calling her that. So my father Zeus and burger had a talk about the arranged marriage thing my if I wasn't there then he would've struck her with lightning. I don't know why I stopped him because everyone agrees that I should've let him. Today was the day of the ball and we had very little time to get ready, only 1 hour, blame it on Annabeth for asking me neverending questions about Hogwarts.

     "One more question", Annabeth said smirking knowing that I was about to die.

     "Do you both want to go to the ball or not", Thalia said stomping into the room.

     "No I don't, I'm only going because I can see my parents again", I said.

     Thalia sighed annoyed, "Forgive me for doing this but I had to".

     "What", I asked.

     Suddenly a huge crowd of Aphrodite children rushed into the Zeus cabin. Boys and girls everywhere. Thalia, Annabeth, and I were separated with 5 children of Aphrodite each or maybe more surrounding us. I mean the perks of this are all I have to do is sit back in a chair while they start doing my makeup and hair and nails and whatnot. 

     Suddenly, Sydney the girl who was doing my makeup squealed, "Magnifique, tu auras des garçons qui tomberont à tes pieds". (Beautiful, you will have boys who fall at your feet[I don't speak French, it's from google translate so you French readers tell me if I am wrong})

     I looked at her confused, Silena thought me some French but I was never a language person so I only understood beautiful.

     "You look beautiful", Sydney said in English.

     "Uh, thank you", I said, I was wearing a silver dress.

     Soon we were all ready, Annabeth was in a purple dress and Thalia was in a gold-looking dress

     "How do I look", Annabeth asked twirling.