Chapter 56

Hey, I haven't said anything about this but I'm losing votes and comments. Ever since around Chapter 30 I've been getting 150+ comments.

     Yes, I should be grateful to be getting votes and comments because some people don't but I'm concerned if something in my story is not to your liking. It takes about a week to at least get the number of votes I usually get and around 40-70 comments.

     I've waited but I'm down at least 10 votes and many comments. If u could pls take the time to vote and comment, it would rly make my day.

     Votes take less than a second, and one comment at least is enough, I love replying to comment. Yes, I know there r silent readers too but a vote can't hurt, can it?

     Sorry for the rant but I needed to put that out there, on to the chapter now.

◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍

     "Alright just sign this paper here and then transform into your animagus," the ministry worker said pointing at the sheet of paper.

     Minnie and I had to register myself as an animagus. I really didn't want to but if I didn't then I would be put in Azkaban. We were currently in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement.

     I signed my name, "Do you want me to transform here?"

     "Where else," he said impatiently.

     I rolled my eyes and pictured my animagus. An eagle that had gold streaks and lighting coming out from my tail. When I transformed, I was still in my white eagle form with gold streaks. The lighting tail wasn't there though. Minnie noticed it too but didn't say anything.

     The ministry worker took a picture of my animagus and put the picture and the paper I signed in a folder and put it in the second drawer of the desk.

     When we made it outside Minnie whispered, "The lighting would've been a big giveaway of you being a demigod and people would easily recognize you. The lighting may be a weapon in the future, keep it hidden."

     "I was thinking that too, anyone could easily recognize me with the lightning," I agreed.

     "It has been wonderful having you as a student even if there were some times where you were like your brother. I wish you good luck in the Great War," Minnie said thoughtfully.

     "Thank you," I said, today was actually the last day of Hogwarts.

     I was sad leaving this place but I will come back next year. I have been thinking a lot about the Great War and maybe Percy is the child of the prophecy. There would only be one way to prove that, a hard decision on my part but I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

     Minnie and I apparated to Hogsmeade and took a secret passage from Honeydukes which lead us outside the DADA classroom at the one-eyed witch. Minnie knew all the passages apparently.

     "Run along now, you may want to start packing," Minnie suggested.

     I had held back on packing but I guess I would have to now. The train will be leaving in 3 hours.

     "How did it go," Bella asked when I entered our dorm.

     "Surprisingly great, when I transformed the lighting didn't appear as of disguising myself," I answered.

     The Black Sisters had been fascinated with my transformation.

     "I'm still surprised you were able to turn into an animagus," Andy joked.