Chapter 20

I raised my eyebrows, "And why should I".

     Cissy and Bella laughed from behind me.

     "Because no girl has rejected me, I'm just too handsome", Sirius said cockily and coincidentally.

     "Really, I believe I just turned you down", I said turning around.

     Cissy and Bella were imitating Sirius's face from behinds me. Cissy had her eyes wide open and Bella opened and closed her mouth like she was about to say something.

     "You heard her blood traitor cousin", Bella said.

     "But don't you want to dance", Sirius said.

     "Your right I do", I said smirking.

     "Really", Sirius said hopefully.

     "Yep, you know what, I'm going to go dance with Peter over there", I said.

     "But, I'm right here, tall and handsome", Sirius said.

     "Handsome", I said in a disgusted tone.

     I walked to Peter. Making Sirius jealous would be easy. Wait, why do I need to make him jealous. It was too late to back out, I was right in front of Peter. Oh, father please come save me.

     "Peter would you like to dance", I said forcing the words out.

     Peter was so shocked that he fainted.

     "Thalia, Thals guess what", James said and then looked at Peter, "Uh, what happened to him".

     "I kinda asked him to dance", I said.

     James started laughing hysterically, "Only Peter would faint, well guess what, I got Lily to dance with me".

     "Like I already don't know that, I was there, but congrats", I said.

     "If you need a dance partner then why don't you dance with Sirius, on second thought don't, you aren't allowed near him, you can dance with me", James said dragging me to the dance floor.

     We danced for a little until Sirius came and pushed James.

     "Padfoot what has gotten into you", James yelled.

     "What has gotten into me, what has gotten into you, you said we can't touch her but you're hear breaking the bro code and dancing with her", Sirius yelled back.

     Then he turned to me and said, "You dance with my best mate, go sneaking around with Moony and ask Peter to dance with you, what about me, what am I".

     "Well sorry for not noticing an attention-seeking arrogant bastard, and for your information you are way too cocky for your own good to notice anything around you", I screamed getting mad, in a matter of time, lightning will be striking Hogwarts and my eyes will be going crazy colors.

     "That's not true, I have noticed things", Sirius said.

     "Like what", I yelled.

     "Like for example, yo-, can't you see that I li-", Sirius tried saying things but then realized something, "OH MY GOD, MOONY YOU WERE RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME".

     James gave him confused look while Remus smirked like 'I told you so' and I calmed myself down. I left the Great Hall, I hadn't noticed where I was going and bumped into someone. It turned out to be Andy but Ted was nowhere to be seen.

     "Whoa, how mad are you because there is a lightning cloud on your head", Andy said surprised.

     "Typical always happens when I am mad, if I am really mad then my eyes start changing color", I said.

     "Alright let's get you away from here before someone sees you", Andy said.

     We made it to the Transfiguration classroom where Andy locked the door and turned to me waiting for me to speak.

     "Ugh, your stupid cousin is so annoying", I yelled making the cloud on my head thunder.

     "Okay what did Sirius do now", Andy asked.

     "Well this is what happened today, first he asks me to dance and I rejected him and he started saying all this stuff that he is to handsome to be rejected, then I go ask Peter to dance to make him jealous because I have no idea why then when James and I go dancing Sirius makes a scene yelling at James that he is the one that said they can't touch me and he is touching me and then he turns to me and says saying why I don't notice him but noticed all 3 of his friends, what the hell is his fuckin problem", I said out of breath.

     "Language young lady", Andy said.

     I glared at her, "Andy I always curse when I am mad".

     "Okay well from what I heard is that Sirius likes you and you share the same feelings with him", Andy said calmly.

      "WHAT, I don't like that arrogant son of a b-", I started.

     "LANGUAGE", Andy yelled.

     "Fine, I definitely don't like that disgraceful little", I said and then whispered, "Bastard".

     Andy glared at me, gods who knew that she doesn't tolerate cursing.

     "Honey you are in rejection mode, it's the first step in a relationship, the same thing happened with me and Ted", Andy said.

     "Good for you, but I don't feel attracted to Sirius in any sort of way", I said crossing my arms.

     Andy sighed, "Operation Asteirius is going to take a lot of work".

     "Asteirius", I asked confused.

     "Your ship name duh", Andy said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

     "Wait, wait, wait, you made a ship name for us", I asked raising my eyebrows.

     "Yeah, Ted and I also had a bet, I thought that you and Sirius would get together by the end of the year while Ted thought you would get together at the end of 6th year", Andy said.

     "What, you bet on us, there is no us, ew", I said.

     "You're in denial", Andy sang.

     "No, I'm not", I said angrily.

     "Why don't you sleep on it and then tell me", Andy suggested.

     I glared at her, no way in hell did I have feelings for Sirius. As we walked to our dormitory Andy was smirking as she had won. Did I really have feelings for Sirius? Na, no way! I'd rather go live in the Underworld instead. I shuddered at that thought, the last time I was there was when my father thought Pery stole his Lightning bolt. Why does everyone keep saying that Sirius has a crush on me and I share the same feelings, first Annabeth and Silena, then Mars, and now Andy. Could my life get any worse?!

     Lol since I wanted to make this book a curse-free book I added the least amount of curse. Vote, comment, share, and follow me if you want!