Chapter 3

When I finally finished throwing up and making dramatic noises. I looked up at Hagrid, he looked amused. 

     "You're not the one who has thrown up", he said. 

     "Next time, give me a warning", I said. 

     "It happens to everyone but you have been the most dramatic", he laughed. 

     "I'm not dramatic", I pouted sticking my bottom lip out and crossing my arms. 

     I looked around and saw people with pointy hats and loose-fitting robes. I saw a cobblestone alley filled with old-fashioned shops and witches and wizards scurrying around. In front of me saw a white marble building that looked like it was being held up by magic labeled Gringotts. 

     "What's that", I asked pointing at the building.

     "Gringotts, the safest wizarding bank in the world, that's where we'll be getting yer money", Hagrid answered. 

     "I have money here", I asked surprised. 

     "You won't be using the Potter vault but yer father Zeus and the other gods have the biggest vault here but only very few people know this", he said. 

     "Cool", I said as Hagrid led me to the opposite direction of the building. I was confused.

     "Where are we going", I asked still fascinated by the whole new world. 

     "To the Lucky Cauldron, you'll be staying there until you have to go on the train to Hogwarts", he said. We entered a pub and Hagrid goes to a scary man limping down. 

     "Room for Ms. As-er- Thalia Olympus here, Tom". The man named Tom muttered some words, took the coins Hagrid gave him and gave him a key. Hagrid motioned for me to follow him, he was still holding my bags. 

     He led me to room 14, I went inside and put my bags in the corner not bothering to check out the room because I was too excited to see the wizarding world. 

     "Let's go, let's go", I said jumping up and running out of the room. I looked around because I didn't know where to go. Hagrid came behind me and chuckle at my face. 

     "We have ta get yer money first", Hagrid said. 

     "Oh", I said disappointed because I wanted to check everything out.

     He led me inside the building, I saw a plaque on the door, I didn't try to read it because of my dyslexia. It would just give me a headache. When I started to pay attention around me I saw goblins with pointy ears. I shivered because they didn't look pleasant. One of them was even glaring at me. I would've given him the middle finger if he was a human.

     Hagrid had finished speaking with the goblin and the goblin was staring at me curiously. My ADHD must have acted up. "What did you ask me a question", I asked. 

     "No, it's just I haven't seen a goddess in a long time", he said. 

     "Shhh not so load", Hagrid said. 

     "But I'm not a goddess, I'm only a demigod and a witch", I said confused. 

     "No, I know a goddess when I see one", the goblin said. 

     "Is that how goblins flirt", I thought but then I realized that I accidentally said that aloud. I clapped my hands over my mouth. 

     "Sorry, I mean, I can tell you are a goddess from the power radiating off of you, goblins have that power", he said.