Chapter 52

"If We're Alright," by The Wanted! Another song that I love!

     I'm sorry I haven't updated in 11 days, it was the last days of school and stuff on the 15 through 18 and then I went to Virginia for a few days on Father's Day.

•••••°°°°°•••••°°°°°•••••°°°°°•••••°°°°°•••••°°°°°•••••°°°°°•••••°°°°°•••••°°°°°•••••°°°°°•••••°°°°°•••••°°°°°•••••°°°°°•••••°°°°°•••••

     "Hey Percy," I said.

     "Oh so the lady finally decided to IM me," Percy said sassily.

     "Don't remind me, I wanted you to meet some people," I said.

     "I think you're talking about Annie, do I look like her," Percy said.

     "Stop trying to look humble for no reason," I said rolling my eyes.

     Percy puffed out his chest, "Do I look smart?"

     "Since when were you ever smart," I asked.

     "Just get onto it," Percy said embarrassed.

     "Okay, this is Reggie-," I started pointing at Reggie.

     Percy cut me off, "Wait a minute, I thought I was the only person allowed to annoy you!"

     "Oh Reggie isn't annoying like you, this is Bella," I said pointing at her.

     "She looks um...creepy," Percy said.

     Bella snarled at him.

     "And this is Andy and Cissy," I said.

     "They look nicer but who names their child Cissy like it sounds weird," Percy said laughing.

     "Never heard of nicknames," Cissy said not happy.

     "She talks," Percy said surprised.

     "What did you expect, me to be as obnoxious as you," Cissy said annoyed.

     I laughed.

     Percy blushed, "Do they know about um...?"

     "Yes they know I'm a demigod," I said.

     "Oh okay, I have a question though," Percy said.

     "Yes," I asked.

     "What's that school you're at, like the whole thing is suspicious to me," Percy asked.

     "Well um...I guess you deserve to know but you have to swear on the River Styx no to tell anyone, only Annie and Silena know," I said.

     "I swear on the River Styx that I won't tell anyone," Percy said interested.

     "That River Styx thing sounds scary," Andy said.

     "It is, if you break the promise then it will bring you something worse than death," Percy said.

     "Well, I will start with telling you that I'm a witch and go to a school called Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry," I said slowly so Percy's small brain can process it.

     "Does that mean you're a daughter of Hecate then," Percy asked?

     "What no, my mom was a witch and my dad is still Zeus," I explained.