Chapter 12

"Warzone", by The Wanted ^^   _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

     I was walking to Transfiguration class with Andy since Bella, Cissy, and I were in different years. Professor McGonagall is a great but strict teacher. I learned that the marauders call her Minnie. I started calling her Minnie too since it annoys James and he glares at me each time. I don't think that my brother knows that Minnie is a Disney character. Hey, that would be a great Christmas present, I could get a stuffed Minnie Mouse for Minnie for Christmas.

     "What are you giggling about", Andy asked curiously.

     "I was just thinking about getting a stuffed Minnie Mouse for Professor McGonagall since the marauders call her Minnie", I told her.

     "You are weird, a mouse named Minnie for Professor McGonagall", Andy said. "Is it something in America".

     "Well there is Disneyland in California and there is Disneyworld in Florida, there are more around the world but I think the closest one to us is in Paris", I said excitedly, I love Disney.

     "So who is this Minnie Mouse, a famous pet mouse", Andy asked confused.

     "Minnie Mouse is a Disney character in films or movies", I said.

     "I know what a film is, a moving picture so something, we learned it in Muggle Studies", Andy said. "How does she look".

     "Err, well she is a mouse that usually wears a pink or red dress, I think, and she is the girlfriend of Mickey Mouse".

     Andy burst out laughing, "Wait, there's 2 of them".

     "Yeah, there is also a TV show called Mickey Mouse Clubhouse", I said, don't worry I don't actually watch it, it is for babies. 

    "Ahem, ladies", Minnie said from behind us.

     We turned around, she had a ghost smile on her face indicating that she heard our conversation about Minnie Mouse. We quickly moved out of that way as she passed. The marauders followed smirking at us. Andy blushed, she is so shy but determined women, now I understand why she got into Slytherin. We sat in our seats, I was next to Remus, Sirius was glaring at him.

     "So Minnie Mouse huh", Remus said smirking.

     "What, she doesn't know what Disney is, can you believe it", I whisper-yelled. "Aren't you going to tell me what you and Black were talking about the other day"?

     Before he could answer, from across from me Sirius said, "So we are on last name basis Olympus".

     I glared at him because my surname is Potter.

     "Attention please, now can anyone tell me what an Animagus is", Professor Minnie said.

     James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter raised their hand, they never pay attention in class except for Remus.

     "An Animagus is a witch or wizard that can transform into an animal", James said.

     "They also have beautiful hair", Sirius said bragging about nothing.

     "They also help werewolf on full moons", Peter squeaked.

     Peter was elbowed in the stomach by Sirius and James, glared by Remus, and then he fell off his chair. I rolled my eyes, of course, the marauders know that Remus is a werewolf.

     "Calm down boys", Minnie said sternly.

     Soon we were dismissed from class. Transfiguration was my last class. Professor Flitwick the small one was nice and I don't know if there is anyone better to fit the role as the Charms Professor. The Divination teacher was weird, she was the grandmother of Sybill Trelawny, a Ravenclaw. Professor Grubbly-Plank like last time was barely hanging on to her bones. Professor Slughorn was too optimistic and favored the Slytherins but I kinda like it since I love attention.

     "It's Hogsmeade weekend tomorrow, wanna come with Bella, Cissy, and I", Andy asked.

     "What is Hogsmeade", I asked back.

     "You don't know what Hogsmeade is, girl have you been living under a rock", Andy exclaimed. "It is a village with shops, the only one in Britain, it is so fun especially the Three Broomstick, the Butterbeer is amazing".

     "Butterbear", I asked.

     Andy's eye's widened and she screeched, "They don't have Butterbear in America".

     People passing by look at her as if she was an alien.

     "Um, no, what's so good about Butterbear anyway, soda's are so much better", I asked not understanding.

     "What's so good about Butterbear, what's so good about Butterbear, it is like the best drink in the whole wide world, I am so dragging you to the Three Broomsticks so you can try Butterbear, and I promise you, you won't regret it", Andy yelled.

     When we got back to our dorm it looked like Bella had just got here while Cissy was reading in her bed. Before I could say anything Andy started with her rant.

     "Can you believe that Thalia has never in her life had Butterbear", Andy said so loudly that I had to cover my ears.

     "Well then you will have to take her to the Three Broomsticks", Bella said calmly.

     "What do you mean have to", Andy said.

     "Well I have a date with Lucius", Cissy said.

     We turned our heads to Bella waiting for her excuse.

     "Mother told me I have to spend more time with Rodolphus Lestrange, so I am going on a date with him", Bella said shivering disgustedly rolling her eyes.

     "Well I am meeting my friend too...chat", Andy said.

     I clearly knew she was talking about Ted.

     "Well I could go with Lily and the others", I said casually.

     "Yeah, you can go with them-wait what, not Mudblood Evans and her friends", Bella screeched.

     "Bella they aren't that bad", I said rolling my eyes.

     "Fine", Bella said hesitantly. "But you better not be seen by the other Slytherins".

     "Okay", I said shrugging. 

     "Don't worry I will keep Lucius away, you know he can be a big mouth", Cissy said.

     I gave her a grateful look.

     "Who is this friend you need to chat will", Bella asked Andy.

     "Um, uh, one of my friends I haven't talked to in a long time. It didn't look like Bella believed her. If Andy was going to keep up this secret relationship then I would have to butt in.

     "Don't worry, I saw her the other day, she is some pureblood Slytherin", I said.

     Andy looked so relieved.

     It looked like Bella believed me and said, "Alright fine".

     I was so excited to go to Hogsmeade tomorrow! Oh, my gods, I forgot to IM the people at camp. I guess I would have to do that tomorrow after I come back from Hogsmeade.

     Please vote and comment. I never intended for the chapter to begin with Minnie Mouse but-. I have school tomorrow so I will be updating on the weekend if I don't have a lot of homework. I am going to do a face claim chapter at the beginning of the book.