Chapter 19

"Wow the decorations look great", Cissy said looking around the Great Hall.

     "I am going to go find Lily and the others", I said.

     Bella rolled her eyes and Cissy waved goodbye.

     I had found Dorcas and Gideon, they were in their couple costume Shrek and Fiona. I almost laughed because Doras was glaring at something the other way. I would find out later.

      "Hey Gideon, do you know where Lily is", I asked

     Before he could answer Dorcas cut it, "You know I'm here too, right".

     "Oh, sorry I didn't see you", I said smirking.

     "Babe are you going to let her talk to me like that", Dorcas whined to Gideon.

     "Dorcas I don't know what has gotten into you lately but you better fix it", Gideon said.

     Knowing that I wasn't going to get an answer I left them to fight and find Lily. I didn't feel a little bit guilty. I couldn't her or the others anywhere. I saw the marauders, they were dressed in weird costumes. James was a deer or something. Sirius was a dog, it kinda suits him. Remus was in a werewolf costume, he was pouting like he didn't want to wear it, right of course they would know that he is a werewolf. Peter was a rat.

     I burst out laughing right then and their, Peter looks so much like a rat

     "What are you laughing at", Remus said.

     "P-peter is d-dressed l-like a rat", I said clutching my stomach.

     Peter blushed.

     "Wait, Jamesy why are you dressed as a deer", I asked accidentally letting the nickname I had for him since we were babies slip.

     "Jamesy", he said sadly.

     "Uh sorry, I won't call you that again", I said.

     "Yeah, you won't the only person that was and always will be able to call me that is my si-", James's eyes widened on what he was about to say.