Chapter 54

I was sitting in my last O.W.L's which was DADA. Andy was lucky, after having the baby, she and Ted didn't have to do the O.W.L's. They were setting up a room for the baby for the time being.

     "5 more minutes," Professor Flitwick yelled.

     I was gazing at Sirius for the past 10 minutes. He was a few seats behind me while my idiot brother was right next to me. Sirius finally met my eyes and smirked at me.

     Sirius winked and mouthed to me, 'Get your brother's attention!'

     The audacity of that boy. I crumpled up an extra piece of paper and threw it at my brother.

     "Ow-," James started but I stomped on his toe.

     After that James and Sirius started mind talking or whatever and soon Remus had joined in with them too.

     "Quills down please, Accio," Professor Flitwick said collecting out tests.

     James grabbed my hand and pulled me over to his group.

     Sirius glanced at me with a mysterious twinkle in his eyes and then turned to Remus, "Did you like question 10, Moony?"

     "Loved it, give 5 signs that identify a werewolf," Remus said smiling.

     Do you think you managed to get all of the signs," James said mockingly.

     "I think so," Remus said in a fake serious voice, "One, he's sitting in my chair. Two, he's wearing my clothes. Three, his name is Remus Lupin!"

     That made them all laugh besides Peter and me.

     I forgot to mention but I had started the process of an animagus. I have been carrying the mandrake leaf in my mouth for 2 days. 3 days since Nymphadora was born.

     I heard the marauders yelling at Peter about something which I didn't care about.

     Sirius secretly whispered in my ear, "I think I deserve a prize for finishing my O.W.L's!"

     "Hmmm...," I said carefully, "How about once you get your results!"

     I was able to talk with the mandrake leaf but was not allowed to swallow it or remove it from my mouth.

     There weren't many Slytherins here so I headed towards Lily and the others.

     "Hey," I said carefully.

     "Hey," Mars squealed squishing me in a hug.

     I had told Andy and Lily, Mars, Mary, and Alice about my secret animagus classes so they would understand me being quiet. Have I ever been quiet? I wanted it to be a surprise for the marauders.

     We talked for a bit until we heard James yell, "All right, Snivellus!"

     Oh, dearest brother of mine.

     Snape quickly pulled out his wand when James yelled, "Expelliarmus!"

     As much as I disliked Snape, he was Lily's best friend and a fellow Slytherin.

     "James Fleamont Potter," I yelled getting up from the grass.

     "She used his full name, that's bad," Mars whispered in a joking and amusing way.

     "Definitely," Alice said.

     Everyone had gathered around to watch.

     James glanced at me and turned back to Snape, "Impedimenta!"