Chapter 27

*Knock Knock*

     We all groaned in our sleep but no one got up to answer the door.

     *Bang Bang*

     They started knocking rapidly when none of us woke up. 

     Bellatrix cursed and got up, "Coming, geez".

     I rolled my eyes at her behavior. She is so annoying.

     "Parkinson, what do you want", Bellatrix spat, there was Pansy Parkinson, that is the name you name the first daughter of the Parkinson family, so obviously Pansy's brother Avery Parkinson's daughter would be named Pansy, Avery was on the Quidditch team, since boys can't come up here it must be Pansy.

     "Olympus needs to wake up, brother said it's Quidditch time, the game is today", she said with the same attitude as Bellatrix, she doesn't deserve to be called Bella.

     As the door shut Bellatrix came over and shake-pushed me saying, "Wake up half-breed, you have to go to the Quidditch pitch for the game".

     "I'm up, you don't have to push me", I glared at her.

     She glared back.

     Cissy and Andy had woken up by now. You could all feel the tension in the air. It could be cut with a knife.

     Once I finished getting ready I tried to get out the door but Bellatrix stood in my way, "Move it bitch". I instantly regretted it but didn't let it show.

     I saw Bellatrix's face fell but brought it back moving out of the way without a word.

     "You ready", Reggie said.

     I jumped getting scared, I was thinking too much, "You scared me".

     Reggie rolled his eyes but smiled anyway, "Come on, we have to go".

     "I'm tired, piggy-back", I pouted.

     Reggie rolled his eyes but bent down. I clapped my eyes and jumped on, "Giddy up horsey".

     "Do I look like a horse to you", Reggie said smirking, he was up to something, "I will drop you if you call me horsey again".

     My eyes widened and I held on tighter and squealed, "No please".

     Reggie chuckled and ran to the Great Hall, "Yay", I yelled.

     "Okay now get off, we have to act like Slytherins, not Hufflepuffs", Reggie said, he did have a good point.

     "Finally, you're both here", Rufus said trying to kiss my cheek, I scrunched my nose up and dodged it.

     I heard Lucy laugh.

     I glared at him.

     Rufus looked offended that I had 'rejected' him and put his arm around me. I flared my nostrils and moved his arm off of and jogging to go sit next to Reggie.

     "He just won't give up, will he", Reggie whispered. 

     "Nope", I whispered back popping the 'p'.

     "Ahem", Rufus said. "Thalia, I need to talk to you".

     I groaned and whispered to Regulus, "We both know he doesn't want to talk, all he wants to do is make a move on me".

     Reggie chuckled, 'Good luck with that, you will need it".

     "I hope I don't die", I said following Rufus.

     He disappeared, I looked around and sighed, at least I don't have to deal with him now. I turned back and headed back to the Great Hall when I was suddenly slammed to the wall with chapped lips on mine.

     Guess who it was, Rufus, I kicked him where 'the sun doesn't shine'. He groaned.

     "Think again before kissing me", I spat, at the same time a fist collided at Rufus's face.

     I facepalmed, it was Sirius. Gods, when is he ever going to leave me alone. My inner thoughts said, 'I hope he doesn't'.

     I shook off my thoughts to see a bruised and bloodied Rufus as Sirius beat him up. I tried to pull Sirius off but he wouldn't budge. I'm surprised that no one came out yet. That was until someone pulled Sirius off of Rufus. It turned out to be Reggie, thank the gods.

      "Dude calm down", Reggie said.

     If this was another situation then I would laugh at Reggie for saying 'dude'. Bloody hell, I can't even hold in my laugh. I covered my mouth as I giggled, Sirius instantly calmed down at the noise.

     Reggie stared at Sirius like he was an alien, "Are you-do you-wait you li-".

     Sirius sighed, "More like head over heels-nevermind".

     It hurt when he said he was head over heels for someone. Ugh, stop it, brain-or heart, I don't want to hear it.

     "Well that's one player down", I said breaking the silence staring at the 2 brothers.

     "Yeah, let's get Sirius and him to the Hospital Wing", Reggie said.

     "Well what are you waiting for, I'm not picking him up", I said stating the obvious.

     Sirius and Reggie groaned but picked him up. I raised my eyebrows as they started taking him to the infirmary, he was unconscious. Did they seriously think I would be doing men's labor in picking someone up when 2 boys were right in front of me? 

     "Oh, my what happened", Madame Pomfrey said rushing to check Sirius instead of Rufus.

     I laughed, "You are trying to see if Sirius got hurt while Rufus is unconscious".

     "Oh, him", Madame Pomfrey said sighing.

     The Quidditch team came rushing in, "What happened", Avery Parkinson said.

     "Nothing but the fact that he tried to force himself on me", I said giving them the stink eye.

     "Oh", they said with no word left to say.

     "So we are short on a Chaser", Rosier said.

     "Well then, we have to find a replacement quickly", Lucy said.

     "What about, Selwyn", Parkinson said.

     I rolled my eyes at their behavior. Boys only choose boys.

     "We have 10 minutes before we have to get to the pitch, we are late, we still have to change into our uniforms", Reggie said cutting in.

     We all ran to the Quidditch pitch and rushed to get changed, they had recently built a girl changing room on the Slytherin side when I join the team, thank god I don't have to see shirtless men. I sign, 'Maybe if it was a shirtless Sirius'. Ew, me and my perverted mind.

     When we got out, Selwyn was waiting, already changed as if he was waiting for this day to finally come.

     Cliffy! I'm going to end it here. This chapter was support to be the Quidditch game but then I came up with this idea. What do you guys think of Rufus, I hate him? Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

     I want to sing "Weasley Is Our King" so badly by it's not the Harry Potter era. *pouts*. If you guys want a dedication for the next chapter then tell but you have been voting and commenting since the beginning. Please don't request if I have already dedicated a chapter to you!