Chapter 42

"Bite of Me", by Niki DeMar ^^

***********************************************************************************************

     "KISS, KISS, KISS", everyone cheered.

     We were playing spin the bottle on December 31, 1 hour till New Year. I had spun the bottle and it had landed on...thankfully not Sirius...but I would rather kiss him right now. 

     "Are you going to kiss me or not", Rufus said, yes it landed on him.

     The purebloods that were at the ball now knew that I was a Potter but it hasn't spread around the school yet so I'd rather keep it that way. My friends and some others were here at the Potter manor but Bella, Cissy, Andy, and Reggie aren't here, hopefully, Druella and Walburger don't do anything bad to them.

     I scrunched my nose up, "Do I have to kiss him".

     "Yeah does she have to", Sirius asked.

     "It's only a game", Rufus's best friend Rowle said.

     I rolled my eyes and quickly kissed him on the lips when he pulled me in his lap and started kissing me sloppily. I pushed him off wiping my lips.

     Rufus sat there proudly.

     "I never approved of this game", James said glaring at Rufus.

     "You are the one that suggested it so you could kiss Lily", Mars said smirking as Lily blushed at the statement.

     "Well I don't like the game now because I had to kiss Peter and not Lily", James said pouting. 

     Peter blushed squeaking like a rat.

     We played a few more rounds. Mars made out with Lily. Mary kissed Gideon but Dorcas glared at her in between. After kissing me Rufus had to kiss Rowle. The other Slytherins that were here were Evan Rosier's girlfriend Emma Vanity and Ludo Bagman.

     "Okay, Remus's turn", Mary said blushing because she liked him.

     Remus spun the bottle as the other Slytherins rolled their eyes. It lands on Sirius. Oh, my gods, those two would be perfect for each other. Remus and Sirus, hmm, what ship name suits them.

     Sirius and Remus awkwardly looked at each other and quickly kissed and pulled away, well it wasn't really called a kiss since they touch their lips together and pulled apart. 

     "Wolfstar could've worked out you know", I said crossing my arms at the two boys. 

     "Well we gotta leave, mother wanted us home 10 minutes ago", Evan said.

     Rufus came up to me giving me a hug and kissing below my ear. I pushed him off and glared at him, did he think that just because we kissed that I like him. They all apparated away as they were of age except Emma but she went with Evan either way. 

     "Bloody hell, I thought I was gonna die if that scumbag came anywhere near you again", Sirius said throwing his hand up in the air. 

     "Told you he likes you", Mars whispered.

     I narrowed my eyes at her, Mary and Alice had both been filled in Sirius and I's Christmas Eve kiss. Even Alice's boyfriend Frank knew and he was teasing Sirius in the corner. 

     "Let's play another round", Mars said. 

     "Okay then if we are then I'm out, and so is Gideon", Dorcas said glaring.