Chapter 36

I might not update this weekend after this chapter, I have a lot of homework and I might need some time to figure out the outfits for the Potter ball. This chapter is going to be another day that the Black family home, next chapter will be the Potter ball, I'm so excited to write that!

     Also, tysm for 50k+ reads, and wow we got 180 comments on the last chapter, that the chapter with the most comments! The other is in there 70+. So proud of JB, last night Peaches was premiered, yes I loved it!!! ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

     Last night after dinner, the Black sisters and I had a talk. We needed to be more careful around the parents especially if the Potter ball is coming up. Right now, Andy, Bella, and Cissy were giving me a tour, the last place was the drawing-room where there was a big family tree.

     "This is the Black family tapestry, it was made in the 13th century", Bella explained.

     "That's us", Ciss said pointing at 3 small paintings of them under Druella and Cygnus.

     I stared at it, "Does someone paint them on or something because most of the old paintings look ugly".

     Andy laughed, "No, it's magic, once a child with Black family blood is born they will instantly appear".

     "Oh okay, that's kinda creepy knowing that once you have a child they will appear on there", I said.

     "And that's why we don't come into this room a lot, it's really creepy", Cissy said.

     Footsteps came down the hall, Walburga Black appeared, "Ah there you girls are, I've been searching for you everywhere".

     "Um...hey aunt", Bella said formally.

     Walburga ignored her, "When do we get to meet your parents, we need to have a talk about the marriage arrangement".

     "I guess you could talk to my father when he comes to pick me up", I said.

     "Great, now-", she stared.

     "Aunt, the wedding isn't going to happen until any of us graduate", Andy said boldly.

     Walburga glared at her for interrupting, "Yes, yes, go do your things now, we will talk about this later".

     "You wanna go to the park a little away from here", Cissy asked.

     "But there is going to be so many muggles there", Bella whined.

     "It's winter, no one is going to come out right now", Andy reasoned.

     "Okay fine but won't Walburga or Druella yell at you guys", I asked.

     Cissy smiled, "No she won't because it's hard to find the park from where we live, we could just say were are going for a walk".

     "Okay, I'm going to go get a jacket", I said heading to my room.

     "Yeah, we will too", the Black sisters said going to their rooms.

     As I walked down the hallway to my room I saw a door halfway open in one of the rooms. It was Sirius's room, he had his name on the door, he was sitting on the bed and look kinda depressed. I knocked on the door and Sirius looked up.

     "Can I come in", I asked.

     "Go ahead, it's not like anyone cares", Sirius mumbled.