Chapter 10

"We Own the Night", by The Wanted
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

     Bella, Cissy, and I were heading to the great hall. We were excited to see what the marauder's reaction will be. When we entered the great hall and stopped to see all the Slytherins except for us had Gryffindor hair.

     "Um, do you think they think we did it or knew it was going to happen", Cissy asked nervously.

     "Yeah, let's leave", I said.

     "Or we can just put an illusion spell so the dye won't be stuck in our hair", Bella said smartly.

     We quickly did the illusions spell, I had to watch how they did it so I could do it. To my relief, I did it properly.

     "Okay, I think we are ready", I said.

     We entered the Great Hall with scowls on our faces. Thank the gods we have good acting skills.

     "I bet you it was those marauders", Regulus said from next to me.

     "We all know that it is them, but let's see what happens to them", I said smirking.

     "Hu, what do you mean", Lucius said.

     "Honey just wait and see", Cissy said rubbing his shoulder.

     "Hello, my fellow classmates in Slytherin, I hope you love your new hair", my brother's voice boomed.

     The Slytherin's growled.

     The marauders walked through the doors of the Great Hall and our prank revealed itself. It was epic. James had zits all over his face. Sirius's hair was frizzy and out of place. Remus just had Slytherin hair like the rest of the marauders and Peter had a yellow face, probably from the mustard chocolate.

     All the people in the Great Hall started laughing. Headmaster Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall even cracked a smile.

     "What are you all laughing at", James asked.

     "I know my hair doesn't look as good as yesterday but-", Sirius started.

     "Maybe you should look in the mirror", a Ravenclaw said.

     The marauders turned to look at each other. Remus and Peter blushed but James and Sirius screamed like little girls.

     Remus conjured them a mirror each.

     "My face, my beautiful face, how is Lily going to love me now", James yelled.

     "My perfect hair", Sirius said fake crying and then fainting on Remus.

     I rolled my eyes, how many times is he going to faint on poor Remus.

     "I will get you back, you Slytherins-", James started.

     Remus cleared his throat and said, "Nighty Terror".

     I see he found our note. I guess they have competition now. I can't wait to see them trying to find out who the Nightly Terror is when it is his own sister.

     "We will get you back, Nightly Terror", James yelled again.

     As they sat down at their table they tried to find the Slytherins that pranked them. I don't think they have ever been pranked back. Everyone forgot about the Slytherins being pranked and the talk of the Great Hall was them being pranked. I saw Dumbledore give us a glance, I had a feeling that he knew it was us. James was begging for Lily's attention. He is such an attention seeker.

     "How did you 3 know what was going to happen", Severus asked.

     "Maybe because we were the ones who did it", Bella said because we can trust our fellow Slytherins.

     "Thank god someone put them in place", he said.

     "Gods", I immediately corrected.

     "What are you talking about", Lucius said listening to our conversation.

     I replied, "He said god, there is more than one god so it is gods", I said.

     Regulus rolled his eyes and said, "Well we don't care".

     "Well it is my religion, kinda like how your whole family is named after stars and constellations", I argued back.

     "Oh yeah, you know what whatever", Regulus said crossing his arms.

     I got up to leave because I was bored so I was going to take a stroll around the castle. When I got up, I saw that Remus perked up. I wonder what he is on to.

     "Where are you going", Bella asked.

     "Just taking a stroll", I said.

     They knew that I needed to be alone so they didn't say anything. I am happy that I am in Slytherin where I can find my real friends besides the people at camp and who knows, one of them might be a spy for Luke. I was halfway to the Astronomy tower when I was stopped by a voice.

     "Asterope Potter", Remus said from behind me.

     I froze up. No one was supposed to find out about me.

     "Who is Asterope Potter", I asked playing the dumb game.

     "Don't play dumb with me, we both know that is you", Remus said.

     "Are you going to tell James", I asked not in the mood to deny it.

     "No, I don't believe it is my secret to tell but how are you related to him", he asked.

     I sighed and answered, "He is my brother, well half-twin-brother, my mother didn't cheat on our father or anything, it was like I was magically placed there, none of the Potters know who my real father is".

     "Is that why you said you don't know who your father is", Remus asked.

     "Yeah, my father isn't well a wizard but he is um...a very powerful man, not Voldemort and when I ran away from home because of reasons, I had a put to go to New York where I met my real dad and half-sister Thalia", I said.

     I don't even know why I am telling him this but the weight has been lifted off my shoulders and the fact that I trust that he won't tell James.

     "Thalia is your sister so that's why you used her name", Remus said.

     "I am called a half-breed in this wizarding world, I never thought I was going to get my Hogwarts letter anyway", I told him.

     "I'm a half-breed too", Remus admitted. "I am afraid if I tell someone who I am then they will be afraid of me".

     I did the most unexpected thing you could think of, I hugged him. I am not much of a hugger unless it is someone I know. He was shocked but hugged back. We stayed like that for some time until we were interrupted.

     "Finally, I found y-", Sirius started but stopped and looked at us.

     We quickly pulled apart.

     "Why are you hugging her, she is-", he spat but stopped.

     "Um...uh, we were just...um needing mortal support", Remus badly lied.

     I facepalmed myself. He should've left the lying to me.

     "Sure, yeah, I'll be going", Sirius said disappointed.

     "Padfoot wait, you denied it", Remus yelled.

     Sirius stopped for a second and completely ignore Remus and kept walking away. Remus ran after him. Well, that was interesting. I just continued the path to the Astronomy tower. I needed some time to think about what just happened.