Chapter 14

"Show Me, Love", By The Wanted"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

     "Andy", I whispered.

     "Thalia what was that, I just saw one of my best friends fighting something and if I heard correctly it called you Asterope Potter", Andy said slowly.

     "Andy you don't know what you are talking about, you clearly are tired after your date with Ted", I lied very well but knew that she is stubborn and won't believe me.

     "Stop playing dumb with me, I know what I saw", Andy said angrily crossing her arms.

     I walked towards her, "Ow, I knew I should've worn my armor".

     "Oh my god are you okay", Andy yelled.

     "Gods, it's gods, not god, there is more than one god", I wheezed.

     "Your hurt and telling me that there is more than one god", Andy said worriedly and chuckled.

     "Andy I will explain everything later, just get me to the dormitory before Bella and Cissy get there, please".

     Andy quickly helps me back to our dormitory. Some first and second years stared at us weirdly. When we reach our dormitory Andy went in first. Thankfully no one was in there.

     "Coast is clear", Andy said acting like she was on a spy mission.

     Once I entered I sat on my bed, "Andy get my backpack that's in that cabinet, the password is 'lightening' and get the pouch and bottle out of it then close it back up".

     She gave me the bottle and pouch that contained ambrosia and nectar. I took a generous amount of both without it being too much to burn me. I slowly started healing. Andy gasped.

     "What-how", Andy said wordlessly.

     "Andy your smart guess, you know I am not just a witch, I give you a few hints", I started. "Greek Mythology, am-".

     "We're back", Bella and Cissy yelled barging in, they looked tired.

     "Can we go to sleep early today because Bella and I are tired", Cissy asked.

     "Well you 2 can but I'm showing Andy where the kitchens are, you guys are too tired so I'll take you next time", I smoothly lied.

     "Okay bye", they said.

     When we got out of the dormitory I made a bee-line to the Griffindor common room to get Remus. Mind as well have him too since he knows.

     "Wha-", Andy started.

     "Shhh, we need to get Remus, he found out about me a while ago", I whispered.

     We heard laughter coming closer so we hid in the shadows. It wasn't a surprise when it turned out to be the Marauders.

     "Psst, Remus", I whispered so only Andy could hear me, I knew that he would be able to hear me because of his werewolf hearing.

     He stopped.

     "Hey, Remus did you hear something", my brother asked.

     "How could he hear that", Andy asked.

     "Not my secret to tell", I whispered back.

     "Um...I forgot to, um...return a book from, uh the library", Remus badly lied.

     Andy and I facepalmed ourselves.

     "I forgot how much of a bad lier he is", I whisper groaned to Andy.