Chapter 45

Remus and Sirius quickly jumped apart as Remus tried to stutter out an answer, "What no, no, no, no-".

     "Shut up with the neverending no's", I yelled not knowing what to feel.

     I mean like I love Wolfstar but I may or may not have feelings for Sirius, oh fine I may have the hugest crush on him but he said he was in love with someone else. I guess that another person is Remus. 

     "I am not gay, okay I am bisexual but I'm in love with this girl and I didn't know how to tell her so Remus volunteered to practice with me", Sirius rushed out in one breath.

     "What the fuck", I yelled storming out of the compartment, I was jealous. 

     Call me crazy but I will beat up no-kill whoever lays a hand on him, okay now I'm officially a psychopath but he is my man!

     I walked by a compartment we giggling blonde bimbos, sorry I'm mad and jealous.

     "He is so hot", one of the girls said, I recognized her to be one of the 7th year students that sucked at everything by what people say.

     "But he is different now, Black won't pay attention to any of us anymore", another girl said.

     "Why would he pay attention to you Siri-boo is mine", said another girl.

     "I guess he is hot", said another girl with pigtails, she looked like the only sane person there.

     "You are ugly, now shut up, I'm the prettiest here", said the same 7th-year girl.

     I walked into the compartment, "Hey don't call her ugly, the only ugly person here is you if you don't have a pretty heart, I'm sure if you eat all that makeup on your face then you just might be pretty".

     She gasped, "How dare you, do you know who I am".

     "Yada, yada, I don't care", I said waving her off.

     "Come with me", I said to the girl with pigtails, she looked like she was about to cry and didn't look any other than a 2nd or 3rd year Hufflepuff.

     "Why did you help me, you're a Slytherin and I'm just an ugly Hufflepuff", she sniffled trying to hold back her tears.

     I frowned, "You are not ugly and don't let anyone tell you that, everyone is unique in their way and that's what makes everyone beautiful unless well like that 7th-year wh was selfish and ugly on the inside".

     "So it doesn't matter what's on the outside, the inside is what matters", she said.

     "Yeah, now what's your name", I asked.

     She blushed, "I'm Amelia Bones, 2nd year".

     I smiled at her happy that she was comfortable with me, "Asterope or well Thalia, I don't know anymore".

     She stared at me wide-eyed, "So the rumors are true, you are James Potter's sister and soon-to-be wife of Regulus Black".

     "Mhm yeah we are twins, wait what WIFE", I yelled the last part, of course, Burger will tell the whole world.

     "Yeah, Walburga Black came to our house holding a disgusted face but handed us invitations to your wedding", Amelia said.

     I choked on the air, "Invitations, oh my gods, does it have the date or place of the wedding".

     "Yes I believe I remember it said it was going to be held at a garden that the Black's own and uh the wedding date was somewhere in August 1978", Amelia said.