Chapter 39

"Asterope", James repeated again whispering.

     "Yeah, it's me Asterope Euphemia Potter", I said kinda annoyed needing to prove it.

     James just kept staring at me.

     "My baby", mom yelled rushing to me and pulling me into a hug.

     "Mommy", I whispered hugging her back, it was great to finally have her back.

     My father Feamont came and hugged me too. When we pulled apart James was still frozen.

     "Jamesy-boi", I said opening my arms waiting for a hug.

     James almost tackled me to the ground when he came running to me for a hug, "Tero, I missed you so much, it was so hard to live without my twin sister".

     I may have shed a few tears, "I'm sorry for leaving".

     "Come to think of it, why did you leave, and when we were in Hogwarts why did you never tell me you were my twin", James asked.

     I sucked in a deep breath, "Can we talk about this in private".

     "Yeah, okay", James said.

     "Why didn't you tell any of us that you had a sister", Sirius yelled realizing he kissed his best friend's sister.

     "Because I didn't want to think about what could've happened to her.

     Mom came up to me pulling me into another hug, "Please don't ever leave us again".

     I realized what would happen know knowing that Zeus was here and he always throws a tantrum when he has to share something so what would happen in between Monty and Zeus.

     Burger came strolling over, "I very confused, Thalia here is marrying my son Regulus but now she is a Potter, makes it even better, American and Potter blood in her".

     "Marry, my daughter isn't marrying anyone", Monty said angrily.

     Burger smirked, "You have no say in this, after all, you aren't even her father".

     "Excuse me", Monty yelled.

     "You ugly hag, I never agreed that my daughter was going to marry your son", Zeus yelled rushing to the scene.

     "Your daughter, Mia did you cheat on me", Monty said sadly.

     "No I didn't", Mia yelled offended.

     "Okay let's take this somewhere more private, everybody, in this ballroom leave", Thalia yelled.

     They all slowly started leaving, taking their precious little time.

     "Did you not hear her, move it you annoying little witchy people", Anna yelled.

     People gave her weird looks but finally left.

     Mia leads us to the library, I remember spending most of my days here trying to learn how to read because of my dyslexia.

     "What is going on", Monty asked.

     Bella, Andy, and Cissy were able to make it here after a scowl from their parents. Thalia, Anna, and my father Zeus were here too as well as the Marauders and my magical parents. Reggie was able to sneak away too so I guess all the Black children were here. Lily and Mars also came but were very quiet.

     "Do you remember me, my name is Zeus", Father said.

     Mia's eyes lit up in recognition, "Oh yes".