Chapter 2

"Ok 1...2...3...go", I said to Silena. I had just finished telling her about my plan to wake Annabeth up.

     "Wake up Annabeth, there's a big spider", she whisper-yelled in Anna's ear. She woke up screaming which triggered the others to start screaming. 

     "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, there is a big spider", Annabeth yelled. 

     The lights turned on in the other cabins. I grabbed Anna and said "There was no spider", the Athena cabin glared at me. 

     The three of us ran, let me rephrase that, Selina and I ran while dragging Annabeth behind us. We made it to the Big House and I banged on the door. A sleepy Chiron opened the door. His eyes widened at us and ushered us inside from one look he got from the campers.

     "What is so urgent that you are waking everyone up at this hour", he asked. 

     "Yeah what?", Annabeth agreed. I showed her the letter and she said "Ohhhh". 

     I showed it to Chiron and he took it out of my hand. He scanned the envelope. "I don't know why this happened, do you still have your witch magic", I nodded yes. 

     "I shall call Albus, I haven't contacted him in years", Chiron said. We turned our heads in confusion. "We met a while back, he is the Headmaster of Hogwarts", he answered. "Head to bed now".

     Annabeth, Silena, and I decided to have a sleepover in my cabin. We talked about what was gonna happen when Chiron contacted Albus. They fell asleep while I was thinking about my twin brother. We're not really twins. My mother Euphemia couldn't have children so my dad Zeus came along magically put me in her stomach. He saw James in there but didn't say anything and decided we would be born as twins but have different dads. I still love my step-dad Fleamont like my own dad because at that time none of us knew it. I still am the only person who knows. I look more like my mom while James looks more like his dad Fleamont.

     The next morning it was a bright and sunny day. I turned around trying to find Anna and Silena but they weren't there. I checked my watch and it was 11:47 a.m. Whatever I'm not an early bird anyway. I got up and did my morning routine. I went to the dining hall and all of a sudden everyone jumped out.

     "We'll miss you", they yelled, even the Dionysus and Ares kids. 

     "What", I said dragging along the word. 

     "You gonna be going to a new school for the year so we decided to do a goodbye party for you", Nico said. 

     "Who told you I was going to a new school", I said worriedly because I didn't want them to know that I am a witch. 

     "Annabeth and Silena said so, they said you got accepted in a school Chiron put you in", Percy answered. 

     "Oh where are they", I asked. 

     "Right here they both said together", they said together surprising me. 

     "Wow even if this is unexpected, thank you", they just smiled because the next thing I know I was being dragged around everywhere with people saying things and giving me things.

     "Ok that's enough", Chiron shouted. "Come on the person is here to pick you up". 

     "But I haven't even packed and I still need to get my money to buy my school supplies", I told him. 

     "Don't worry we packed your bags", Annabeth said. 

     "And I added my dress for parties", Silena finished. I rolled my eyes because she still is a daughter of Aphrodite. 

     "Um, thanks", I said awkwardly because I like had to leave now. 

     "Bye we will miss you", they all said together. 

     "Yeah I'll miss you too", I said back. 

     I followed Chiron to the Big House and there was a huge man standing there with a pink umbrella. Next to him were my bags, 10 bags, oh my gods how many things did they pack. I read over the school supplies and that would take up a lot of space. The very huge man was whistling like we weren't even there. He better not be a lunatic. 

     "Hello Hagrid", Chiron said. 

     " 'Ello, you must be Ms. Potter, you better not be a troublemaker like yer brother", he said looking down at me. Whoa, he is so tall. 

     "Um, I'm not, at least I think", I said shyly. 

     He laughed. "Well let's get going", he boomed. 

     "Um, can I go by the name...um...Thalia Olympus because I don't want people to know who I am", I asked because James could find out by my first and last name. Thalia and I are sisters so the name would kinda suit me since we look alike. 

     "Yes, I'll tell Dumbledore", Hagrid said. 

     "Who's Dumbledore", I asked as Chiron went somewhere else. 

     "Albus Dumbledore o' course", he said. "Hold on tight you might be sick after this", and suddenly grabbed me. 

     I felt like I was "being forced through a very tight rubber tube." I open my eyes and lean over to empty my stomach out. What the heck was that, I better not have to do that again.