-Petunia Evans- Happy New Year! (Request)

Hewwo again :) I hope that you guys had a good Christmas! I did, I got a necklace + earring AND FRED WEASLEYS WAND X. BCXNBCDADQOM and some other things, but those aren't as exciting XD. And that you had a good new year start, I don't know what that's called right now sorry! Anyways! This was a request by: @Rugratsfan101 :) It isn't Christmas anymore, so I'll make it a New Years dinner, I hope that's okay!

 And that you had a good new year start, I don't know what that's called right now sorry! Anyways! This was a request by: @Rugratsfan101 :) It isn't Christmas anymore, so I'll make it a New Years dinner, I hope that's okay!

It's okay y/n, Petunia changed. She divorced Vernon, she accepted Harry as a wizard. You can do this! It's just dinner... I think to myself as I walk to Petunia's new house. After Vernon and her divorced she changed completely. She became a better person. She accepted Harry, she doesn't abuse him and she kind of has Dudley in control. I was best friends with Lily, before she died and last week Petunia reached out to me, she said that she changed and wanted to become friends with me. She asked me to come for Christmas, but I was busy with Christmas, so now I'm here for New Years Eve.

I walk to the door and knock on the door.
'Hello Petunia.' I smile as she opens the door.
'Hey y/n, please come in!' She says. I walk inside and admire the house, I see pictures Dudley, Lily and even pictures of Harry, I really wasn't expecting that.

'Please sit down!' She says as she sits down on another chair. 'How've you been?' She asks.
'I've been good, a lot has happened, but that's probably understandable, since we haven't seen eachother since we were 16 or something.' I laugh.

'How have you been?'
'I'm good, busy, but good. I've found some wizard recipes and I kind of wanted to try them, but I don't know how to make them... I thought maybe you could help me and maybe we could become friends, well, if you're okay with that of course.' She says awkwardly.
'Yeah sure! I would like that. What recipes have you found?' I ask.
'Oh uhm multiple, I've found uhm, I don't know if I pronounce it right, but erm Buttarbear?' She says.
'Buttarbear? Oh! Butterbeer! You'll like that, it's a really good drink!' I smile.

'I also found Rock cakes, erm, Stoat sandwiches, pumpkin pasties, Treacle tart. I also made a pudding and some soup.' She smiles proudly.
'Ooh, did you get the ingredients for the recipes or do we have to go get that? Well, do I have to go get that?' I ask her.
'I don't have anything here, since I can't get it anywhere.'
'Okay, then I'll get the stuff from Diagonally.' I say. I stand up walking to the fireplace. I take out some Floopowder that I took with me and stand in the fireplace. 'I'll see you later then Petunia!' I smile.
'See you later!' She says.
'Diagonally!' I yell. The green flames take me to Diagonally.

I go to multiple stores to get everything, once I have everything I go back to the fireplace and grab some Floopwder.
'14 Dover Road!' I yell, the green flames take me back to Petunia's house.
'Back already? You did that so quickly!' She runs over to the fireplace.
'Yeah, Floopowder is really fast.' I giggle. She grabs everything from my arms and places them on the counter.

After like an hour everything is done.
'Wow, that actually doesn't look bad!' She says, clearly really proud of what we presented,
'Not at all! You'll love it!' I say happy.

'Almost 12 AM! Almost the year 2000!' I say. 'I can't wait for the fireworks!'
'Me neither! Actually, I got some myself! Would you like to-' I cut her off.
'Hell yeah! I would love to set off fireworks with you!' I say happy.

'5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Happy New Year!' We yell in unison and give eachother a hug.
'Let's get outside and set off the fireworks!' I say, putting down my Butterbeer. We go outside and watch the fire works pop in the sky.

'Brrr, it's freezing!' Petunia says after a while.
'I know..'
'Wanna go back inside?' She asks, I nod in response.

'Here, try this! This is a Cauldroncake. Very tasty!' I say as I hand her a Cauldroncake.
'Oh, erm okay! Wow, that's actually quite tasty!' She says.

We are talking about Harry and Dudley when I let out a hard fart. She looks really shocked. I start laughing and after a second or two she also laughs. She let's out this big wet fart and starts laughing even harder. Because of the laughter she let's out another one and another one.
'Oh God, I'll be right back!' She yells laughing while running to the toilet.

After a good 10 minutes she comes back.
'Uhm, I wouldn't go in there for a while if I were you.' She laughs. I burst out in laughter again.

Heyy! Sorry for not writing something for so long! First it was Christmas and then New Year y'know, so I finally wrote something again! Next up is a request by my friend. They wanted a Smut Tom Riddle x Male reader. So be prepared for that! I think that I'll post that one twice, but once for a Male and the other time for Female and Non-Binary people :)