-Lee- stupid bird

This is for my online bae Lunaismysoulmate sorry this took so long to upload, I didn't know how to write smut for some reason. I'm also sitting next to my dad + step-mom, so I had to make sure they didn't see it :D I told you it would be angry seggs, but it isn't, sorry.

Reader is a Ravenclaw by the way! I also couldn't take myself seriously half of the time, so yeah.

This is really random, but I can't write the word cock, I think it's hilarious, please tell me I'm not the only one.

Warnings: Smut, heavy smut. Dominant female, degrading, mommy/daddy kink, Master kink, bondage, overstimulation (I know, I never do these warnings, but I thought I kinda had too with this one...)

(Edit, I changed all the 'mommy's' to 'daddy's' that's the only thing that changed, story is the same lmao, I also added something at the end for my bestayy)

'And Harry Potter caught the snitch!' Lee yells. 'Good job Gryffindors! Stupid birds!' He adds.
'Jordan!' McGonagall scolds him.
'Sorry professor.' He apologises

I get off of my broom and go straight to my dorm.

Stupid Gryffindors. I swear to Merlin, we were so close to winning! Harry always catches the snitch and this is an extremely important match and SHE DOESNT CATCH THE SNITCH! SHE SAID SHE WOULD! I drown into my thoughts and I accidentally bump into my boyfriend, Lee.

'Oh, I'm sorry Y/n!' He smiles.
'You, come with me. Now.' I grab his arm and I start walking to my dorm again.
'Wh-What? Where are we going?' He asks me.
'Shut up.'
'Darling, tell me!'
'I said. Shut. Up.'

We're finally in my dorm. I let go of his arm and lock the door.
'Y/n, you're starting to scare me.' He says as he towers over me, while leaning against the wall. I look at him and glare at him.

'Oh, so I do have a name? I'm not just 'a stupid bird?'' I start.
'Wait, you're not actually angry about that, are you?' He asks.
'Well Jordan, I'm not just angry about that. There is more, but you probably don't care, since I'm just a stupid bird.' I continue.
'Darling, it's just a game.' I step closer to him, still glaring at him.
'It is a game that I take very seriously.' Our bodies touch.

'Just calm down.'
'What.' Panic shoots through is body.
'I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that!' He immediately goes into his submissive state.
'Guess you need to learn, don't you think?' His eyes go wide and he shakes his head.
'No! I'm sorry Master!'
'Knees.' I glare, he slides down to his knees and waits till I say something. I'm quiet for a moment, enjoying this moment. 'Beg for forgiveness.'

'W-What?' He stutters, I give him that look and he starts begging. 'I'm so sorry Master! Please forgive me! I beg you for mercy!'
'Apology not accepted. You're not going to cum tonight. Stand up.' He stands up.

I connect our lips roughly and I bite on his bottom lip, making him groan into the kiss. I let go of his lip and slide my tongue inside. He places his hands around my neck and I brush my fingers against his soft cheek, while my other goes down unbuckle his belt. At the sound of his belt unbuckling he pulls away.

'What's wrong, pup?' I grin.
'N-N-Nothing...' He reconnects our lips, I palm his bulge through his trousers.

After a while of kissing I pull away. I unbutton his blouse and I let it slide to the ground. A shiver goes through his body and a smirk plays on my lips. After his blouse is off, I start unbuttoning his jeans, but I stop half way.

'Strip for me.' I smirk, a dark red blush spreads over his cheeks.
'W-What?'
'You heard me, wait a second though. I wanna be ready for it.' I let go of him and quickly take off my clothes, leaving me in my underwear. I sit down on the bed and motion for him to begin.

He unbuttons the last few buttons, while making eye contact with me and he slips it to the ground. The puddle in my underwear grows, but I don't want him to know, so I close my legs.

'I want you to come here.' He walks over to me and waits for me to do or say something. 'Lay down.' I motion to the bed. He lays down, while I grab some rope. I walk back to him and I start attaching him to the bed. He lets out a small yelp.

I move over to him and I take off his boxers. His dick slaps against his stomach and he lets out a moan.

'Shhh, you wouldn't want anyone to hear you. You wouldn't want anyone to know what kind of slut you are for daddy, do you?' I fake sympathy. He shakes his head. 'Good boy.' I smile, I slowly stroke his dick, paying attention to his veins. He starts letting out small whimpers.

'Do you want mommy to use a silencing spell?'
'Yes please. Please do that daddy!'
'Okay, hold on a quick second.' I stop stroking him and he lets out a shaky breath. I grab my wand and point it at the door, before letting out a mean laugh. 'You really thought I would do that? No baby, I'm not doing that, you'll have to keep quiet.'

I walk back over to him and I start teasing his tip, he bites his lip, so that he won't moan. I look him in his eyes, while spitting on the tip. His back arches slightly. My panties are now completely soaked and I start to get needy.

His dick twitches in my hand and he's moaning softly, loud enough for only me to hear.

'Y/n, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. Please Y/n, please. Please let me cum Master. I can't keep it in.' He mumbles.
'No, you're not going to cum, I didn't give you permission to do so.' I reply, I keep on stroking him.
'B-But I c-can't- I-I have to cum, I ha-' He lets out a loud moan and the warm liquid spreads over my hand. I look at him with a disappointing look, but I never stop the stroking.

'Y/n? Are you in there?' Cho's voice booms behind the door.
'I want you to answer, I want you to tell her that you're here with me and that we are studying. Tell her that I can't help her with the project right now.' I whisper to my boyfriend. He gulps, but does it anyway.
'Y-Yes. Y/n is in h-here, but she can't help y-you with the project r-right now.' He says. 'Fuck.' I give him that look and he continues. 'She's helping me st-s-study.'
'Oh, okay, I'll work on it alone for now. Bye Lee!' She says and I hear her go away. Lee lets out a shaky breath.

'Good job.' I smile. I stop stroking and I grab my wand, I swish it at the door, while mumbling 'Silencio.' I take off my panties and crawl on top of Lee, I centre his sensitive tip with my entrance and I slowly let him enter. Once I'm used to his size, I start going up and down. Our loud moans mix.

He hits my spot perfectly and I feel him twitch inside me.
'Fuck, Lee...' I moan.
'Please Master, can I cum?' He groans.
'You already came once, so you know that I will just make you cum over and over again.' He fills me up, I keep on bouncing and his moans turn into soft cries.

After a minute or two, I feel a knot starting to form in my stomach and within seconds my release washes over me.

I get off of Lee and I start stroking him again.
'No, Master please! I-It's too much!' He cries.
'What? I thought you wanted to cum so badly?' I coo. After a few seconds he cums again.

'You did good, pup.' I smile. I clean us up and untie him. I grab some clothes for us and I put it on. I help him put his on and I crawl in bed with him. I lay my head on his shoulder and we fall asleep together.

(After she woke up the next morning, she went to have a shower.)