-George- You're clueless, it's adorable

WARNINGS: ASSAULT, PUNCHING AND HITTING, BEING FORCED!

'Well you're a precious little thing, aren't you.' A familiar voice says, a hand cups my chin and forces me to look at him. 'So small and tiny and precious.' The Scottish guy says.
'Let go of me, Wood.' I say sternly, while trying to turn away.
'Hmmm, let me think.' He says and goes quiet for a second. 'No.'
'Let me go!' I try to push him away, but he grabs my hands.
'No, darling. You're all mine.' He leans in really close and our lips almost touch.

'Let go of me!' I try again.
'No.' He whispers against my lips. I wiggle one of my hands out of his grip and push him away.

A burning sensation forms on my right cheek. Tears form in my eyes, before I can even progress what is going on. I look around, everything is blurry. My eyes meet with George's eyes. I give him a please help me look. Oliver turns my head to him again.

'Nasty bitch.' He spits.
'Let go off me!' I yell, but he covers my mouth.
'No.'

'She said, let go of her.' George joins in to help me.
'And my answer was no.' He smirks. George looks at Fred and Fred stands up. Fred grabs me and pulls me away from Oliver. George doesn't hesitate and he punches Oliver straight across his face.

'Come on, give me a hug.' Fred says, I shake my head, scared that he'll do something too. 'That's fine, you don't have to give me a hug. Want me to fix your bruise?' He asks, I nod. He takes me to his dorm and motions to the bed, I sit down and wait for him. Tears are still rolling down my face.

He comes in with his wand and a towel, George walks behind him and sits down next to me. George takes my hand in his and he softly caresses it, while Fred cleans up the bruise.

'Where's Oliver?' I ask scared.
'McGonagall saw what was happening and he has detention. So don't worry about him, she said that if it happens again he'll be expelled.' George explains. 'Are you okay?'
'Well, I'm scared obviously, but I feel -ow- safe around you.' I look him in his beautiful brown orbs.

'Ew, love.' Fred jokes.
'Ha ha, so funny, Fred.' George rolls his eyes. I let out a small giggle.
'I know right! Hilarious!' George and Fred exchange glances and Fred's smirk changes in a small smile. 'Y'know what, I'm going to Lee.' He walks away and closes the door behind him.

'Are you okay?' He asks. His beautiful brown eyes are looking into my y/e/c ones. I move my hand and interrwine our fingers.
'I'm fine.' I say with a small smile. With his other hand he wipes away my tears.
'You're too beautiful to have them rolling down your cheek.' His hand slides over my cheek to my hair, moving a strand of hair out of my face along the way. I place my hand on top of his, as he's about to pull away, forcing him to cup my face.

He looks down at me and his lips part slightly. I reach up, placing my hand in his hair and lean in closer.

'You were one of the reasons I rejected him.' I whisper, a small smile crosses his lips, before he closes the space between us. Sparks errupt inside of me and I feel happy and safe.

'Wait, what were the other reasons?' He whispers as he pulls apart.
'You're clueless, it's adorable.' I close the space between us again.

Hi, I wanted to say that if something like this happened to you and I'm not talking about what George did, obviously, but what Oliver did to Y/n and you want to share it with someone or you just want to talk about it, I'm always here! This is of course also for other stuff! Like a bad day or something, I'm always here! Maybe I don't respond immediately, but I will eventually! I live in Holland, so I use the European time, so that may be a reason why I'm not responding!