-drarry x reader- paris?

Smut, because I'm a whore 🤪

Harry and Draco, the power couple of the school. They used to hate each other, but when Draco got his dark mark, he had to tell someone and that someone was Harry. He didn't mean to tell him, he just broke down right in front of him. A week later, they both came out as Bi and they started dating. Not gonna lie, it kind broke mine and Ginny's hearts. She has a crush on Harry and I have a crush on Dr- well, no Har- no. I don't know, they're both hot and cute and just nddmbiguv, y'know?

'Hey y/n!' Harry says happily.
'Hey Har- Are you wearing a Slytherin tie?' I ask him. 'Oh my god, you totally are!' I laugh. His face flushes and he turns around and glares at Draco. 'Don't be embarrassed Harry! You can have my tie!' I say smiling.
'Really? Aww, y/n! That's so sweet!' He smiles.
'Well, you can have it, BUT I want to know ALL the details of it.' I smirk evilly.
'I- erm. W-What?' He stutters.
'You heard me.' I laugh.
'I hate you.' He groans.
'No you don't.' I laugh.

'Hey Draco! I have to ask you something!' I yell over to the Slytherin table. Draco groans, but complies and comes here.
'What is it, Mudbl- I mean y/n.' He smiles awkwardly and Harry looks like a proud boyfriend, because Draco didn't call me a Mudblood.
'I have a very important question.' I say smirking.
'Well, what is it?' He asks annoyed.
'Why are you wearing a Gryffindor tie?' I giggle. He looks down at his tie and then at Harry's tie.

'Shit, we switched them this morning.' He says fast.
'Don't worry Draco, I won't tell anyone you two fucked last night.' I smile sweetly.
'Wait, really?' He asks, not believing me.
'Well, that is if you let me join next time.' I joke. The 2 boys flush and look at each other.
'Yeah sure, I'm okay with it.' Harry says and my cheeks flush.
'Yeah, it would be cool I guess.' Draco says and my cheeks flush even further.

'W-What? I-I was j-joking.' I stutter.
'But we aren't.' Draco smirks down at me.
'In fact, let's go somewhere more private right now.' Harry smirks at me. If it is even possible I turn even more red.

They take me to Draco's dorm.
'Erm.. I- I'm sorry? Y-You g-guys know that I-I was j-j-just j-joking right?' I ask them.
'Just relax, y/n' Harry says and he picks me up. Draco is sitting on the bed and Harry places me in his lap.
Draco starts moving my hips on his bulge. I accidentally let a moan slip. Harry places himself in between our legs.

'Don't worry y/n. We will be very gentle.' Harry smiles.
'No we won't, what are you talking about?' Draco says and he speeds up my hip movements. I let some more moans slip.
'It's for the idea, Draco. You said the same thing when we did it for the first time and that was also a big lie.' Harry chuckles. I feel a wet patch in my underwear.

Harry starts kissing my thighs, while making eye contact with me. Draco slows down, so that Harry has enough space. Harry keeps going higher and higher, while leaving marks everywhere. Draco lays my head on his shoulder and he starts leaving marks on my neck. I can't help but moan.

Harry soon reaches my dripping cunt and I feel his hot breath against it.
'Awww, so wet huh?' He smirks against it.
'Naughty girl.' Draco says and he goes even slower. 'Naughty girls have to be punished, right Harry?'
'You're completely right Draco.' They both smirk. Harry moves away from my legs and Draco places me on the bed.

'Harry, hold her tight.' Draco says stern. Harry places me on his lap, I feel his bulge against my clit and I let out quiet whimpers. 'You're going to watch, BUT if you touch yourself, you're going to be punished, BOTH of you.' Draco smirks. I nod and Harry puts his hands on my waist. 'And don't you dare to start grinding on him, or you to move her waist.' Draco glares at us.

Draco removes his tie and over-shirt. He slowly unbuttons his blouse and he reveals his toned abs. My blush spreads and is now covering my whole face. I whimper and squirm in my place. Draco slowly removes his jeans and boxers. He does it really slow, just to tease us. Once those are off he begins to stroke himself and I squirm again.