-Fred- Shifting part 2

'Oi! Y/N! Over here!' Fred called out for me. I deflected another spell and run to my boyfriend. 'We want you to go home!' He whisper-yelled to me.
'What no! I'm here to fight!' I yelled back.
'Here take this ring, I did research and I enchanted it, so that when you're back in your normal reality we can still communicate!' He gave me a beautiful ring. I accepted.
'Please be careful!' I gave him a quick kiss on his lips and said my safe word.

'Fred?' I ask, but there is no response. I look around, I'm in my room. What time is it? 6 PM. Shit, did I miss dinner?
'Y/n darling! Dinners ready!' My mom yells.
'I'll be right there!' I yell back. I look at my hand. 'It worked! I have the ring! But does it work? Fred didn't give me any instructions, so I have to figure it out myself I guess..' I say happy. I press the small diamond, but it does nothing. I take it off and inspect the ring, there is nothing special about it.. I'll see later, first dinner.

'Where did you get that ring sweetheart?' My dad asks me. 'It's not from a boy right?' He asks sternly. He should know what I do in my DR, like dude, he would not like that.
'No, my friend gave it to me.' I lie, avoiding their gaze.

We eat dinner and I go back upstairs. I sit down on my bed, when out of nowhere I hear a voice, a familiar voice. Fred.
'Darling? Hello? Can you hear me?' He says.
'Fred? Fred! Oh my God! Are you alright?' I ask him.
'Yes, I'm fine. You were right, death eaters destroyed the wedding, Ron, Harry and Hermione run off, mum is scared and everything here is destroyed.' Fred explains. 'What if the rest you said will also come true, I don't want to die!' He says concerned.
'Fred, listen to me. You can do this, please be careful though! And don't come near the room of requirement! Also, when George asks you 'Are you okay, Freddie?' Contact me! Immediately!' I say.
'Okay, I trust you. Please stay safe there, hunny.' Said Fred.
'I will, you too please. Oh and Fred? Please contact me when you guys go to Hogwarts. I can give you advise since I already know what happens.' I tell him, he reassures me that he will and that's when the connection breaks.

A week later I hear Fred again.
'Y/n? Y/n are you there?' He says.
'Freddie! Hi! How are you! Is everything alright?' I ask concerned.
'Yeah, we're going to enter Hogwarts now.' He says and I feel my heart drop.
'O-Okay.. Well, goodluck and please if I need to come back, tell me! I will come back immediately!' I say with tears rolling down my cheeks.
'Darling, I don't want you here while there is a war. It is not safe!' He whisper-yells.
'I know! But I can't just let you die now can I?' I sob.

8 PM... I could shift tonight, I know Freddie doesn't want me there at the moment, since it's dangerous, but I can't do nothing. Yeah, I'm going to do it.

I grab 2 towels, underwear, a PJ, my hairbrush and I head to my bathroom. I strip from my clothes and turn the shower on, once it's warm enough I step under the water. I wash my hair and body and after that's done I slide down to the ground. I'm just sitting there, just wanting to go to Freddie, I want to hold him and tell him how much I love him, I'm extremely worried about him. Just as I'm think about it, I hear Fred again.

'Y/n?'
'Freddie? What is it? Didn't we speak like 20 minutes ago? Not that I'm mad about it, just curious..'
'That was 4 days ago already... Where are you by the way, it sounds like it's raining.'
'Oh, I'm in the shower...'
'Oh, okay. Anyways, I'm doing this because you said I should contact you when Georgie says 'Are you okay, Freddie?' So I'm contacting you. I told him that I was okay and he told me he was too.
'Time works different, but that doesn't matter, I'm glad that you're contacting me.. I just wanted to say that I love you incredibly much and that you made my life so so so much better. I don't think I would've made it this far with out you. Thank you and I love you.'
'Y/n? Why are you saying goodbye? Please have faith in me! I'll make it!'
'I have faith in you, it's just that I would never ever forgive myself if it did go wrong and I didn't say goodbye!'