-Percy- Run

I don't care if you don't agree with me, BUT MORNING PERCY IS HOT AS FUCK. LOOK AT HIM! I HATE THAT MAN, BUT HE COULD RAIL ME!Thank you for coming to my ted talk UwU

I did something special for my bestay Lunaismysoulmate I made Percy stutter a lot, just to annoy you :) I'm such a good friend XD

I'm writing this in class by the way XD

'Good morning!' I chirp as I walk into the kitchen

'Good morning!' I chirp as I walk into the kitchen. It's summer and I'm staying at my best friends their house.
'Morning.' Percy rolls his eyes. Eveyone is still in their pyjamas and still has their bed hair, exept for me, Molly, Ginny and Harry.
'Someone's in a bad mood, what's up?' I ask as I sit down next to him and George.
'Nothing that concerns you.'

'Basically what happened is that his girlfriend broke up with him.' George explains.
'Wait, you have a girlfriend?' I look at Percy in confusion.
'Had, she broke up with me yesterday evening.' He groans, he drops his head in his hands.
'I'm sorry.' I give him a pat on his shoulder.
'It's fine, it's not your fault.' Even though George and Fred have always told me that Percy is a dick and Percy proved that he was, I couldn't help but feel sorry for him, yet kinda happy at the same time.

Maybe it's his looks or his cleverness or whatever, I don' know, but over the years that I've known him, and that is since my first year, so almost 5 years, I have fallen for Percy.

After breakfast I help Molly clean up, the others, exept Percy and I, are going to play Quidditch in the yard. Molly goes upstairs to finish folding the clothes and Arthur is at work, as usual, so that leaves Percy and I alone.

I'm sitting on the floor, sketchbook on the table and a pencil in hand, I'm doodling random things to entertain myself, Percy is sitting on the sofa, with a pillow against his stomach and his head on the pillow, while watching me draw. He sighs loudly, I turn around and look at him, he looks at me and then he looks away in a dramatic way.

'Okay, you obviously want me to ask what is going on and if I can help you. So, what's going on and can I help you with it?' I drop my pencil and turn around to look at him again. His eyes widen a bit.
'What do you me-' I cut him off.
'You're a terrible liar, Percy. Tell me what's really going on.' I stand up and sit down next to him. I take his hand in mine and softly rub the back of his hand. He looks at our hands and a small blush spreads over his cheeks.

'W-Well... I erm. I-I-' He stutters.
'You know that I won't judge you, you can talk to me.' I reassure him.
'You're not going to judge me? Honest?'
'Percy, Fred and George have tried to convince me that you're a huge dick, did I start thinking that you were? No. So why would I judge you?'
'Because, i-it's about y-you...' He looks up again, our eyes lock and a small spark errupts inside of me.
'You can tell me.'

'You remember Penelope, right?'
'Penny Clearwater? The Ravenclaw girl?'
'Yeah, well she broke up with me and I don't know if it's a good thing or not...'
'What do you mean with 'I don't know if it's a good thing or not'?' I stop rubbing his hand.
'Penelope and I had been together for almost 6 months, but after 4 months of being with her, I began to see my little brothers best friend in a different way...' He avoids my eyes.

Who? Me? No, he can't be talking about me. Maybe it's uhm... Hermione! (Herman, iykyk) That would be really really weird tho, considering she's 12...

'A-And which friend may that be?' I stutter.
'Y-You...' My lips part slightly as I look at him in shock. My eyes dart in between his eyes.

'Please say something..' Instead of saying something, I pull him in for a kiss. Shocked by my action, he doesn't kiss back, but after a second he eagerly kisses me back. One of our hands is intertwined, his other hand is cupping my cheek, while mine is in his soft, unbrushed, morning hair.

'Percy? Have you seen m-' The back door swings open and George walks in. We immediately pull apart, a blush has painted our faces. 'What. The. Fuck. Uhm, okay. Nevermind... I'm going back to Fred...' He spins on his heel and walks back outside.

'You're already back?' I hear Fred say.
'Erm... Yeah...' George replies sheepishly.
'What's going on? You look like you saw Y/n kissing Percy or something.' Ron laughs.
'That's because I did. I saw Y/n and Percy kiss...'

'Run?' I suggest.
'Run.'