-Molly- a golden friendship (request)

*Female reader* Again Y/n/n stands for your nickname! This is a Molly x reader, but in a friendshipway. No romantic feelings! This was a request by someone, but I lost the @ so yeah...

Molly Weasley and I had been friends since we were 11. Going to Hogwarts together, getting sorted together, sharing a dorm, looking at boys together, we did everything together. Of course we had some fights, but who doesn't?

I remember back when we were 30. It was 1978, my husband, my 2 children and I came over for Christmas. Her son Bill was 10, her son Charlie was 8, her son Percy was 4, her twin boys George and Fred were 2 and her little baby son Ron was almost 9 months old. My little girl was 6 and my little boy was 8, perfect age to play with the Weasley kids. My husband Liam went with Arthur, they went to this Muggle-shop for I don't even know what, they were talking about Muggle traditions, so that left me with my best friend.

'Hey y/n/n?' Molly said after a while.
'Yeah?'
'What if we let the kids do their thing and we're gonna bake cookies?' She asked me, I knew how much she loved to cook and bake, so I agreed to do it.
'Maybe we have to make sure that they're safe though,' I said and put Ron back in his playpen. He did not like that, he started crying, which got the twins crying as well. Molly picked up a toy for Ron and gave him a cookie. The twins found out how pencils worked and started drawing on the paper, well, mostly on eachother, but also a little bit on the paper.
'I don't understand how you do it Molly! 6 children! I would become crazy after 3 weeks!' I joked.
'Yeah well there will be a 7th' she laughed.
'Yeah, well in the future, right?' I laughed, but she stopped laughing. 'Right?' I asked again. She looked a little bit nervous. 'Oh my God, you got pregnant again' I said and she nervously laughed. 'Molly, you know that I support you in everything you do! Don't be nervous or awkward! It's your life. You have to live it like you want, not how I want it!' I said reassuring her that everything would be okay. 'So, you wanna start baking cookies?' I asked her after a while.
'Yeah, I'll get the ingredients!' She said happily.

'Butter, milk, eggs, sugar...' Molly mumbled to herself. 'Yup, we got everything!'
'I see you got cocoa powder, are we gonna make hot cocoa?' I asked her.
'Of course! What would cold Christmas day like this be without a hot cocoa!' She said happy.

'Okay, 500 grams butter. Can you cut and weigh it?' Molly asked me, I nodded and cut 500 grams butter. 'You got a little bit of butter on your hand y/n, let me get it for you.' She said with an evil grin on her face. She took the butter of my finger and put it on my nose.
'Oh! You're gonna regret this Weasley!' I yelled. I got the 500 grams butter and threw it at her. She gasped and got the 2 eggs. 'Noo! No! Don't throw the eggs at me!!' I yelled, but it was too late. She already threw them. I grabbed my arm in pain and made it look like it hurted a lot.
'Oh Merlin! I'm so sorry! I didn't know that eggs could hurt that much!' She apologised, but my face turned from 'pain' to an evil grin. I grabbed the cocoa powder and threw it at her. It was all in her hair, well not only in her hair, it was EVERYWHERE. On the floor, in her hair, in my hair, on her face, in the sink, on the table, on Fred and George. I started laughing, but out of nowhere 3 people started throwing stuff at me. Little George and Fred had joined their mother.

'Good job guys! Keep throwing the food at auntie y/n!' Molly said to her kids. The 2 little Weasleys hair had turned completely brown from the cocoa, instead of gingers, they were brunettes now.
'No! You should help auntie y/n! Always help your auntie!' I said to them trying to get them to help me, but that didn't help, they were still helping their mum. 'You 3 are absolutely evil!' I said while throwing a croissant at George. I'm going to tell you, Fred did not like that.

'Do not throw a cwassan at my bwother!' Fred yelled at me, he had let go of the food in his hands and stumped over to me. Hands in fists he bagan to hit me.
'Fwed! It's alwight! Let go of auntie y/n!' George tried to stop his brother.
'No George! She threw a cwassan at you. Now i'm angy!' Fred replied in an angry, but adorable tone.
'Fred Weasley! We do not hurt our aunties.' Molly said to her son.
'But mommy! She was huwting George!' Fred said to his mother.
'Fwed, it didn't hurt me. I'm otay!' George said to his brother and that ended in them hugging eachother tightly.
'Look Freddie, I'm sorry. Next time I'll throw something softer then a croissant.' I tried to tell Fred.
'No! Auntie y/n will not throw food at George.' He replied angrily.
'So if I'm right you're saying that George can throw food at me, but I can't throw food at George?' I ask little Fred. He nodded. 'Oh, well in that case.' I said while getting some butter 'maybe I should throw it at your mum then!' I said and threw the butter at my best friend.

'Y/n!' She yelled as she grabbed milk and dumped it on my head.
'Molly!' Arthur yelled at his wife as he came in. 'Why are you throwing food at y/n? Oh My Merlin. It is an absolute mess here! What happened?' He asked, but George and Fred threw some marshmallows at their dad. 'You 2 little devils!' He sayed as he started to chase the twins. Laughter filled the room and I felt like I was a child again. Liam came in, he looked at the mess and walked out again. I think that he went to the children, they were playing in the snow outside.

Later that day around 4 PM we had everything clean again. Fred and George were clean, Molly was clean, I was clean and Molly let me borrow some of her clothes, everything was clean, it looked like there wasn't even a food fight earlier that day.
'Okay sit down! Time for presents!' Molly said happy, while handing us all a present. I opend mine and well you guessed it, a sweater with my initial on it. Everything was great, well that was till little Ron had found some food in his playpen. He picked it up and threw it at me. Everyone was shocked, I got up, picked Ron up and tickled him till he was crying from laughter. It was a Christmas I would remember for ever, as some people would say, Molly and I had a golden friendship.