-Lily- Full moon

I'm writing in class again, I should stop doing that, it's really confusing. I'm in Dutch class, writing in English. That's really confusing sometimes XD

Lily Evans, the 'pretty girl' of the school. I hate her so much. Always has the boys, she's 'one of the boys', she's really that bitchy type, but everyone loves her. I don't understand why, she's really mean towards me.

'Oh shut up, it's not like you've got a better plan!' She yells.
'Fine! What ever! So we run outside, stupify the wolf and run back to the castle?'
'Yes, but we have to be careful, he's not any wolf, he's my friend, Remus.' I roll my eyes at her.
'Fine!' We're currently trapped in the Shreaking Shack. The wolf, well Remus, is outside waiting for us to come out.

'So on 3 we'll stupify him, alright?' I nod. 'Okay, run!' She says, we run outside. Remus immediately spots us.

'ON 3! 1. 2. 3! NOW!' She yells.
'STUPIFY!' We scream in unison, but we both somehow miss. The wolf looks at us and he howls.

'Plan B?'
'WE DON'T HAVE A PLAN B, Y/N! WE JUST GOTTA RUN AND HOPE HE DOESN'T CATCH US!'
'Fine!'

We start running towards the castle and we almost make it, but he was able to grab my leg.

'LILY!' I yell in fear, she doen't hear me and she continues to run. 'LILY! HELP ME PLEASE!' I yell again, she turn around and sees that Remus has my foot. She runs back and she throws some spells at him. He lets go of me and I quickly run towards her, well I try, but he bit my foot and when I try to stand, I immediately fall back to the ground.

'Here, take my hand.' She smiles, I look at her and quickly grab her hand. 'Do you think you can run?' I shake my head.
'I can barely stand, how will I run?'
'You'll have to try...' I stand up and start walking, I hiss at the sharp pain that goes through my foot.

We make it into the castle alive, well barely, but we're alive.

'Thank you for not letting me die out there.' I pant.
'Of course, no problem, lets get you to Madam Pomfrey.'

We start walking towards the hospital wing, but we get stopped by McGonagall.

'What are you 2 doing out of your bed after curfew?' She questions.
'You see, our friend Remus is a werewolf as you know and we wanted to help him, but somehow got trapped outside, so now I'm taking Y/n to the hospital wing.' Lily explains.
'And why does Miss Y/l/n need to go to the hospital?' I turn my foot so that she can see what is going on. 'Dear mother of Godric! Get her there quickly!' She gasps.

We walk, well limp, to the hospital wing.

'Ah, good evening Remus.' Madam Pomfrey smiles.
'No, not Remus, Lily and Y/n...' Lily says, Madam Pomfrey turns around to look at us.
'I wasn't expecting you 2, what can I do for you.'

We explain what happened and Madam Pomfrey healed my foot, but I had to stay here for the night.

'You can go back to your dorm if you want.' I smile to Lily.
'Meh, I'd rather talk to you for a while longer.'

We talk for a while and I realise that I have no reason to hate her, she's actually really nice.

—————

'Y/n, wake up.' Madam Pomfrey's soft voice sounds. 'You have school...'
'Not now, Sarah.' I groan.
'Sarah is in her dorm, this is Madam Pomfrey.' I open my eyes and look at the woman.
'Oh, good morning Madam, I'm sorry for that...' I say sheepishly.
'It's okay, just wake your friend up.' She smiles, before I can reply she walks over to Remus and she starts helping him.

I turn around to see Lily sitting on the chair, with her head on my bed, she's still asleep.
'Lily?' I lightly shake her shoulder. 'Lily?' She opens her eyes and she looks up at me, a small smile plays on her lips.
'Hey.' She says with a husky voice. She clears her throat and sits up.
'Hi.' I smile.

'You can go, Y/n.' Madam Pomfrey says, I nod, grab my stuff and Lily and I walk to our dorms.

We're almost at our common room, when she grabs my hand shyly. I intertwine our fingers and a small blush paints my cheeks.