-Remus- New Student

Why is it sl hard to think of a story where it isn't a Student x Professor? Like dude, I don't want the pedophelia in my story XD I want to make more stories about other houses, only I'm too dumb to think of fun stories with Slytherin, Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. So you're going to be a Gryffindor again in this story :(

-y/h/c = Your hair colour
-y/e/c = Your eye colour
-y/s/c = Your skin colour

-Remus POV-

'May I have your attention everybody?' Dumbledore announces. 'She's a transfer from Beauxbatons.' The doors go open, I look to the door to see a beautiful girl, she has y/h/c hair and y/e/c eyes. She's not that tall, yet she's not extremely short. Her /y/s/c skin shines beautiful in the light from the ceiling. 'Please welcome Y/n Y/l/n!' She walks inside. She's kinda shy, but not extremely shy.

'Remus, do you see her!' James nudges my shoulder. 'She's beautiful.'
'Yeah, she is...' My eyes never left the girl.

'Please sit down, so that we can get you sorted.' Professor McGonagall says. She walks to the front and sits down on the chair. McGonagall places the sorting head on her head.

'Hmm, smart and cunning, yet brave and determined.' He says.
'Please don't be a Slytherin.' She whispers only loud enough for the front row to hear.
'Not Slytherin? You'd make a wonderful one tho. Hmm, better be.. Gryffindor!' The Gryffindor's start to cheer as you walks over to us. She sits down next to me and a 3rd year.

'Hey, the name's Sirius.' Sirius introduces himself while giving her a wink.
'Uhm and I'm Y/n...' She awkwardly shakes his hand.
'I'm Peter!' Peter yells through their conversation. 'And that's James,' he points at James. 'And that's Remus,' he points at me. 'And that's Lily!'
'Hi everyone..' Y/n says shyly.

———————

'So, this is the Gryffindor common room and this is the end of the tour.' I explain to Y/n.
'Thank you for showing me around, Remus.' She smiles, her smile makes me feel things that I can't explain.
'O-Of course.'

Why am I stuttering?

'So, are you free this Friday?' She asks after a while of silence.
'Sorry?'
'If you're free Friday...'
'I am, why?' I smirk.
'Would you like to go to Hogsmead with me?'
'I would love to.'

———————

'So that's the reason I moved back to England.' She explains.
'No way, that's cool tho, that you went to another country and lived there for a while!'
'I guess.' She laughs.
'Where did you go in Europe did you say again?'
'The Netherlands.'
'Cool! Do you speak the language?'
'Ik spreek een beetje, niet heel veel of zo.' She says with a heavy English accent.
'Erm, what?'
'I said that I speek a little, not a lot.'

'I'll ask you out next time.' I smile, as we're packing our stuff.
'Next time, huh?' She smirks.
'Yeah, or did you not want to go again?'
'I'd love to go again.'

———————

'Oh come on y/l/n, just one date!' Sirius tries again, I feel myself getting jealous, I have no need to be. I know Y/n isn't interested in him, but I still feel jealous.

Calm down, Moony. Has she said yes any other time? No. Then shut up you idiot. She's loyal!

'Sirius, I've told you many times, I don't want to go out with you!' She raises her voice.
'And why not? Who would not wanna go out with me?'
'Me! I don't wanna go out with you, because I have a boyfriend!'
'Really? Who?' He asks confused. She looks at me and Sirius follows her gaze.

'Moony?' He questiones. 'Are you sure?'
'Yes, yes she is.' My face turns into a glare.
'For how long?'
'Three months?' She looks at me.
'Almost four months already, love.' I chuckle.

This sucks, but like I said, I don't know anything fun :(