-Fred- shifting part 1

'What is shifting? Shifting is moving your consciousness from one reality to another.' YouTuber Shimmy Shay explains. 'There are a lot of shifting methods, but you don't need a method to shift!'

It is currently 2:46 AM, turns out I've been binge watching her video's.. I started watching around 11:00 PM. I learned a lot about reality shifting and I kinda want to try it. Just think about all the places I could go! I could go to my favourite Disney film! Or I could go into the H2O reality and become a mermaid! Or my favourite place of all, the Harry Potter universe.

I learned that you can make a script to specify to what reality you want to go. Knowing that information, I climb out of bed and tiptoe downstairs, avoiding the places that make sounds.

Okay, I did it, I'm downstairs and my dad doesn't suspect a thing. I think to myself. My mom  isn't home most of the time, she works at night in the hospital. I'm walking to my dad's office, because we have empty notebooks there. I grab one, some highlighters/markers, a pen, a pencil and I run back upstairs, back to my room, again avoiding the places that make sounds.

I'm back in my room. I look at the time, 2:59 AM, I hear my dad wake up, so I put my stuff under my bed, turn my light off, hide my phone under my pillow and pretend to be asleep.

'Y/n? Are you awake?' My dad says as he comes in my room. I make no sound. 'Y/n?' Again no sound. 'Okay, you're asleep.' He says as he walks away. I look back at my alarm and decide that it's best to go to sleep. As I think that I feel myself drift off to sleep.

'Y/n/n, wake up darling. You have online school at 9.00 AM and it's 8:15 AM right now! You have to get ready dear.' My mom wakes me up.
'Mom, as much as I love you, I'm not going to follow online school today.' I giggle.
'And why is that?' She asks annoyed.
'It's Saturday, there is no school' I laugh.
'O-Oh.. I knew that, well, uhm. Get back to sleep then, or do something, I'm going to bed. I just got home like 20 minutes ago...' She yawns.
'Sleep well mom.' I tell her.

I try to go back to sleep, but I can't. Great, what am I going to do now? I think to myself. Right! My phone! It's still under my pillow! I grab my phone and turn it on. Damn it! My battery died.. Why didn't I put it on the charger? I groan. What am I going to do now? I think, while I plug my in my phone. I could start on my script... So that's what I do.

Name: Y/N Y/L/N
Age: 16
Hogwarts year: The same year as Fred and George Weasley, 6th year
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor

Personality:
Author note: I'm not going to make a full personality/full script, so enjoy these random letters and make your own personality or something XD sorry if that sounded rude btw! bibkj. Niobhivtyc hbkjnjknj hjvycrtxgf g jhbiuhoinlknjk hjvtycrtcgf hbui. Knijpi guguhkn ghcytulijubhjvgufiunkfftserwawqz oomp,p,'ycfc.

Physical appearance:
I don't know what you look like so yeah... bvytcftxdtgh kij nbhgsza mm,p k btseaz daaAd gbim. ,lmmihuvgxdzctaweadxhgniokokp,knnbcrdsezdswaqaqawsdgfcytv. Imo l,plomknu/g trxdawaxv vn m kkni h g fxry oo pmimhucrtxd. Nnjnoihufdzwqavj. M.

Okay, I think my script is done. Let's see what method would work best for me. I think to myself.

Methods:
Raven method: Lay in a Starfish-position and count to 100, but say in between of each number an affirmation and got to sleep, you should wake up in your DR.
Sunni method: Lay in any position that you want and visualise yourself into a scene from the film. Use all your 5 senses and go to sleep, you should wake up in your DR.
Pillow method: Put your script and a sheet with affirmations under your pillow and go to sleep. You should wake up in your DR.