-Ron- I like you for you

'So then I told him to... Hello? Y/n? Are you even listening to me?' My best friend Ginny says to me.
'Hhm? What?' I snap out of my thoughts.
'I was telling you a story, but apparently you have more important things on your mind. What's going on?' Asks Ginny.
'Nothing.' I say. I'm just thinking about your brother, but you don't have to know that... I think to myself. 'And I'm sorry I didn't listen to your story..' I apologise, she sents me a smalll smile.
'It's fine, still up for Hogsmead this weekend?' I nod. 'Great!' She smiles.

'Miss Y/l/n. What is the answer to 11?' Professor McGonagall asks, but I don't answer. 'Miss Y/l/n?' She asks again. 'Miss Y/l/n. Answer to 11?' She places her hand in front of me and I snap out of my thoughts.
'Sorry Professor, uhm. 11?' I look down to my book. 'Erm, I got Animagus...'
'Correct. Please make sure to not zone out in my lesson again.'
'Of course, sorry Professor.'

'Hey Y/n, are you okay? You kept zoning out in almost every lesson..' Ron asks me, I feel my cheeks burn up.
'O-Oh, yeah. Just got some stuff on my mind..' I smile. 'Well actually someone...' I mutter, almost not audible.
'I'm sorry? What did you say?'
'Nothing.'

I'm sitting in the common room, talking to Neville and Ginny when I see Ron, Harry and Hermione enter.
'Isn't he pretty?' Ginny sighs.
'Beautiful.' I say, while checking Ron out.
'What?'
'What?'

'You- You think Harry is beautiful? As in like, my crush Harry?' Ginny turns to me.
'No, why'd you think that?' I ask confused.
'Well you were either talking about Harry ot my brother, but you're definitely not talking about him. Right?' I feel my cheeks burn up.
'Uhm, n-no. W-W-What are you t-talking about?' I stutter.
'Oh my God. You like Ron!' Ginny whisper-yells.
'No I don't.'

'Yes you do!' Neville joins in.
'You have a crush on my brother?'
'Who has a crush on me?'
'They're not talking about you Freddie. They are talking about me of course!' George flexes.
'Definitely not. They're talking about me, because I'm just better then you.' Fred says.

'No, tha-' I cut George off.
'We aren't talking about any of you!' I yell a little too loud and now the whole common room is looking at us.
'You sure? I mean, you weren't talking about Ron. So it has to be one of us.' Fred smirks.
'Yeah, what Freddie said.' George also smirks.
'And what if I was talking about Ron? What then?'
'Can you all just mind your own business? This has nothing to do with you!' Ginny yells around the room, people quickly go back to what they were doing, except for Ron, he comes walking this way.

'You're definitely not talking about Ron, I mean, look at him, we're way better looking! You could-' Fred flexes, but I cut him off in an angry tone.
'Shut up. I was talking about Ron. Okay? You don't have to be so mean all the time!' I yell angry, completely forgetting that Ron was standing next to us.

'I-I'm sorry?' Ron exclaims shocked.
'R-Ron... Hi.. I uhm....' I stutter. Ron doesn't say anything he just drags me away by my arm.

'R-Ron? What are you doing?' I ask, when we arrive in his dorm.
'Y-You have a crush on me? As in me? As in Ron Weasley?' He asks not believing me. 'Like, not for my brothers, but for me?'
'Y-Yes, on you. On Ron Weasley, the sweetest boy I know, the funniest boy I know, the most handsome boy I know, the m-' I get cut off. I feel soft lips against mine and it takes me a second before I kiss back. Ron's arms sneak around my waist and he pulls me closer, I place my arms around his neck and place my hands in his soft ginger hair.

He pulls away and our foreheads touch.
'So, you like me for me?' He smiles.
'Yeah, I like you for you.'