-Tom Riddle- The Chamber (female version)

Smut warning! Female reader x Tom Riddle. The original request was a Male x Tom Riddle story, so if you're interested in that, you can also read it! And before you ask, no you're not a 12 year old, you're like 16 lmao. If you want to be friends, follow me on instgram :) My username is: Claudiaatje06 , just send me a message saying you're from Wattpad!

 If you want to be friends, follow me on instgram :) My username is: Claudiaatje06 , just send me a message saying you're from Wattpad!

'Hello?' I yell, as I enter a room with weird snake heads. Just a minute ago I was in the girl bathrooms talking to Myrtle and now I'm in this weird room hall thing.. I think to myself.
'Who's there?' I hear a male say.
'I'm y/n. Could you tell me where I am please?' I ask the voice. A male with dark curly locks appears.
'Hello y/n. My name is Tom Riddle, you're in the Chamber of Secrets.' The handsome boy tells me.

'I found it! The Chamber of Secrets!' I exclaim happily. 'So Tom, may I ask how you're still alive? I mean, our teachers talked about you and they said that you died...' I ask him. I realise what I said and quickly continue. 'I'm sorry if that's a rude question! I didn't mean to be rude!' He chuckles.
'That's okay, it's cute. To answer you're question, I am a memory, don't confuse it with a ghost. I've been trapped in a diary for 50 years.' He tells me.

'May I ask another question?' I ask him.
'You just did, but continue.' He says.
'Isn't there a monster in here? All the teachers are talking about it. Professor Dumbledore-' Tom cuts me off.
'Don't talk about Dumbledore.' He says sternly. 'You're talking about the Basilisk. He won't come for a while.'

'Is it true that Harry Potter is in his second year now?' The handsome boy asks. I nod. 'Great, could you do be a favour?' He asks.
'Depends on what it is.' I say. He chuckles.
'Bring me the boy. Bring him here.'

I think about it for a while and come up with a plan.
'Well Tom, I want to make a deal.' I say with an evil grin.
'And what may that be?' He asks me.
'I bring Harry to you, but we'll have some fun first.' My grin grows. He looks a little shocked.
'I-I'm sorry? F-Fun? What kind o-of fun?' He stutters, knowing full well what I meant. I move closer, my face inches away from his.
'You know what I mean, Tom.' I whisper in his ear. His cheeks flush bright red.

Before I know it he crashes his lips into mine. I put my arms around his neck and he puts his hands on my waist. I decide to deepen the kiss. So I pull lightly on his hair, to make him gasp lightly, so that I can slip my tongue in. We stand there for a while exploring each other's mouths and fighting for dominace. He wins and he's happy about that, I feel him smirk into the kiss.

'Hey! Where do you think you're going?' I ask him as he pulls away. He only smirks before removing my tie. I smirk back at him, taking my robe off. He takes his robe, tie and shirt off, which leaves him in his blouse and trousers. I reconnect our lips and start kissing him again.

After a while of an heated, passionate kissing session he goes down with his lips. I feel him kissing, sucking and sometimes even lightly biting my neck. I couldn't help but let out quiet moans. After a while he moves away again, which is making me frown.
'Don't worry darling, I'm not going anywhere for the next hour.' He says, while he's unbuttoning my blouse. He takes it off and drops it to the ground. He also takes off my undershirt, so that I'm left in my bra. He starts unbuttoning his blouse too, but I stop him. He looks confused at me. I move his hands away and start unbuttoning his blouse.