-Draco- WRITING CHALLENGE

Heya! It's me Claudia, I thought it would be fun to try a challenge I came up with, for the 1K reads. I'm going to write a smut story about Draco (could be any character, but I just thought Draco would be fun), but I have to make it as clean as possible. No swearwords, no sexual terms or not many if I have to use them, but the story does have to make sence/be good/as good as I can! So let's see how that goes! I also wanted to talk about the Tom Felton situation, but I'll do that in a different post. (Also if you're going to do this challenge, please credit/tag me! I wanna read it and of course get my credit XD)

I'm a quite normal girl in my 6th year, Y'know the drill. School, friends, just having a crush, whatever! But my crush isn't that normal. I have a crush on my best friend, Draco. He tells me everything, like how he became a death eater. This was quite a problem of course, I mean, a DEATH EATER? That isn't your everyday thing!

'Y/n! We need to talk.' Draco says as he enters the Slytherin common room. 'In private.'
'Oh okay? What is it?' I ask when we're in his room.
'H-He asked me t-to k-kill-' Draco says, but breaks down in tears in the middle of his sentence. He drops down to his knees and starts to cry, I sit down next to him, pulling him into a hug.
'He as in Volde- You-know-who?' I ask him and he nods his head. 'And he asked you to kill who?'
'D-Dumbledore...' He trails off.

'What?' I ask in disbelieve.
'I know! I-It's horrible!' He sobs. I let go of him and grab us bith a cup of tea.
'Here, drink this, it'll make you calmer.' I smile.
'What is it?'
'It's just tea, nothing special.'

We talk some more and his sadness has turned into anger. He's angry at his father, because he's been so stupid to get himself into Azkaban, that's why he has to do this.
'I just want-' He says, while puching the air. 'Y'know?'
'Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.' I chuckle. I stand up and place the tea cups on his night stand, when I turn around, I see Draco inches away from my face. I feel my cheeks burn up.

'Y'know what Y/n?' He asks, I shake my head. 'Daddy is angry, maybe he should take his anger out on his little toy.' He smirks.
'W-Who i-is y-your toy? I-I can go g-get them for y-you.' I stutter.
'You're my little toy now.' He says while undressing me with his eyes. He grabs me by my hips and pulls me close, our body's touch. 'My pretty little toy.' He says, as he brushes a hair from my face.

'D-Draco w-what are y-you-' He cuts me off.
'Shushhhh darling.' His lips brush against mine, he leans in a little closer and kisses me, I almost immediately kiss back. His arms crawl around my waist and I place mine around his neck. We stand there for about a minute just kissing each other and exploring every area that we can.

After a while of that, he sits on the bed and I sit on him, with my legs around his waist. His hands creep down to my tighs and he plays with my skirt. His lips travel to my neck, giving me little art works. His hands go up even more and he slips his fingers inside my underwear, which is by this point soaked. His lips go back to mine and he smirks into the kiss. Playing with my underwear and teasing me, making me squirm under him.

He places me on the bed and crawls on top of me, never breaking the kiss. We stay a while like that, but after 3 minutes he de-attached our lips and he takes of his shirt. I look at him as he takes his shirt off.

'Enjoying the view?' He smirks. My cheeks grow red and he places his hand on my chin, making me look up at him. 'My eyes are here, darling.' He goes back to kissing me. His hands travel to my skirt and he pulls it off, revealing my soaked place.

Once my skirt is off, he goes to my shirt and he breaks the kiss to take it off, leaving me in his underwear. I tug on his jeans, but he stops me.

'I'm in charge here, darling.' He says and he takes my hand away. He flips me over, so that I'm on my back. He unclips my bra and throws it to who knows where. I feel very awkward and cover myself up.
'Don't worry, Love, you're beautiful.' He smiles and gives me a peck on the lips, before getting on his knees and taking my underwear off.

He rubs it lightly, making me shiver and moan. He grips my hips, preventing me from moving to much, as he goes faster. I let out broken sounds.

After a while of teasing me, he takes his jeans off and strokes himself a few times. He puts his tip at my entrance and waits for my sign that he can enter. I nod and grip the sheets. He enters, but doesn't move yet. He waits a few seconds before thrusting in and out of me.

'Please- Please don't s-s-stop.' I stutter.
'Don't worry princess, I won't.' He says.

'D-Draco, I-I think I'm going to-' I sigh.
'Me too princess, me t-too.' He stutters.

Just before my release washes over me, he pulls out. I let out a frustrated sigh.
'Knees, now.' He demands, I obey and get down on my knees. 'Suck.' I take him fully and start bobbing my head back and forth. He grips a fist full of hair and pushes me further, making me gag. He bucks his hips into my mouth and I feel his warm cum in the back of my throat, as he lets out a groan.

I stand up and he places me on the bed. He sucks down there, until I'm completely shaking. He makes me cum 3 times, before he's satisfied.

He lets go of me and helps me stand up.
'You did wonderful, darling.' He says and he pulls me into a hug. I hug back and he leads me to the shower, where he washes me and takes good care of me.

Sexual word/terms count: 22 sexual terms in 1114 words. I think I did okay! Not fantastic, but better then I thought! Next story is about Tom Felton and my thoughts about it! So it isn't a story..