Tom Felton situation

Hello guys! This is not a oneshot, I wanted to talk about the Tom Felton situation for a second. Personally Tom was my hero, he was the one who brought me back to Harry Potter again after 6 years, but now, now I don't know what to think of him anymore. Well, it wasn't really Tom Felton who brought me back here, but more Dracotok, but that is not the point.

1. Trans/Homophobic
I am personally not trans, so I technically don't have a say in this, but if the trans people say that he is being transphobic, I will believ them and not Tom, they have a lot more experience with transphobia then I have. This goes the same with the gay people, I am not gay/bi/part of the LGBTQ+ community, I do support you tho! Don't worry about that, but if they say that he's homophobic, I will believe them. I know that Tom did the whole 'Love is Love' thingy, but keep in mind, people can pay him to do stuff. I've seen multiple people say that he made homophobic/transphobic comments towards them and when people call him out on it, they'll say 'Maybe he didn't mean it in that way!' Well honey, let me tell you something. You can't be homophobic/transphobic on accident. He also supports J*R, well that's what I've heard from people on twitter, I don't know anything about that, since I don't use twitter and we all know how she is, so if he supports her/says that she's brilliant/genius then we know what he's like.

He got asked what his reaction was to a trans/homophobic tweet and he said 'I don't have a reaction.' So, you have no reaction? You have no opinion? You're okay with it? IF YOU'RE SILENT YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM! He's silent, till he decides to properly speak up about it, I will NOT support him.

2. Supporting Pedophilia
There is also an old tweet of Tom going around right now where he said 'Unless you're cheese or wine age is not a factor.' So basically he's saying that pedophilia is okay. Which it is definitely not. I don't know the context of this tweet, but if it was just this, then I feel really disturbed.

3

3. Grooming
People have been saying that he groomed multiple people, I had to educate myself on what grooming was. Grooming is when a person engages in predatory conduct to prepare a child or young person for sexual activity at a later time. Grooming can include communicating and/or attempting to befriend or establish a relationship or other emotional connection with the child or their parent/carer. I have no words for that if I'm being honest. Some people say it's fake, others don't. I have no idea what is true anymore. I want to believe that it's fake, I want to believe it's all fake, but there is just so much, that I don't know anymore.

4. Dracostans
I also want to talk about the Dracostans. I was one myself, because like I said earlier Dracotok is what got me back into the fandom after 6 years, but now I'm not anymore, I still like the character, he's just not my favourite anymore, but this is besides the point. What I wanted to talk about is that the Dracostans are going way to far. They created a new sexuality, well it isn't a sexuality, but they call it one. Dracosexual. They even created a pride flag. THEY CREATED A FUCKING PRIDE FLAG! That isn't okay! It's extremely homophobic! I get it, you like Draco, you 'love' Draco, but making a fucking sexuality and pride flag out of it is going too far. You don't know him, he's a fictional character. A FICTIONAL CHARACTER. You hear me. He doesn't EXIST. You can't be in fucking love with him, he's a bully, mean, uses slurs and what not. Read the books! I know that I haven't done it YET, but if you look up stuff about Draco, you'll see he IS NOT a good person. GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD! If you say that you are Dracosexual, I want you to get the fuck off my Wattpad page and do something else. Fuck off with your 'I'm in love with Draco and I am Dracosexual!' No! You are NOT. You can't be something that doesn't fucking exist! So say it with me! DRACOSEXUAL. IS. NOT. A. SEXUALITY. AND. IT'S. NOT. PART. OF. THE. LGBTQ+. COMMUNITY!

 COMMUNITY!

5. Racist
People have told me that he's racist, because while other cast members from Harry Potter have posted many BLM posts, Tom only did the 'blackouttuesday' While he should posted more, he has a big platform, it is such a good way to spread awareness! By saying this, I am NOT saying he is racist, I'm only saying that this is what I've heard!

6. Draco/money
Draco. Where do we begin. Don't you think it is creepy/weird that Tom Felton a 33-year old man not onky supports, but is a big fan of 9 to 17 year olds making thirsty tiktoks about his character? Like I said, he doesn't only supports it, but he's a big fan of it. All the other actors have let their characters go, let them in the past, but Tom is still living in the past and he didn't even have a big part. He had like 30-minutes. Personally I find it absolutely disgusting that he gets his money from 9 to 17-year olds 'being in love' with either his younger self or his character. And the fact that he SUPPORTS it, is even more disgusting.

So, if this is all true, or only even 1 part of it and you still support him after that, I want you to get the fuck off my page. For the rest of my cute little idiots, you can stay, ya'll are cool. I can vibe with you :)

Also! If you try to say something along the lines of 'But James and Oliver Phelps are also silent. They're the same!' No they are not. Absolutely not. They have worked with companies like Lego and do you know what Lego is? A big supporter of LGBTQ+, so do you think that they would work with them if they were trans/homophobic? No! Because they aren't! So if you even try to say ANYTHING about my 2 babies, I won't hesitate to make you cry with facts, because guess what? I have a lot of facts and I will just spam you full with them!

Let's also talk about Sean Biggerstaff, you know, Oliver Wood. I also do not support him. Why? you ask. Well, let's just say that he isn't that nice to Jewish people. I don't know much about it, but I do know that he makes fun of them and that he doesn't like them.

Again, if you are POC, LGBTQ+ or anything I just mentioned except Dracosexual, I totally support you! And I love you for who you are!

Now I also wanted to talk about Tiktok for a second, more specific HarryPottertiktok. I am a tiktok creator, so I should speak up about it, but I haven't. I will tomorrow, since it's currently almost 3AM. But what is wrong with the HP community? Silencing Jewish people, silencing People Of Colour, silencing people of the LGBTQ+ community? What's wrong with you? Why would you do that? Aren't they human too?

Can we also stop keep gating houses? They're fictional! I get it, you want to be a Slytherin so badly because of Draco, but that doesn't mean you have to make a big deal out of it. Or when I say that I'm a Slytherin, people will twll me that I'm not, because I have emotions. Darling, do you want my Pottermore sorting or somthing? Jeez, stop the fan behaviour! I know, I'm famous, but you have to stop!

Thank you for taking the time to read this, please let me know your thoughts! Or educate me a little further! If you do this tho, please be nice. Also, like I said, if you support him after this, all this evidence, from not only me, but also a lot of other people, I want to know your reasons to stil, support him and after that to get the fuck off of my page! Sorry for so many swear words by the way, I can get a little angry sometimes XD
Have a great day my little idiots!
-Claudia