Finished

Hey, I'm going to quit writing this book. I'm starting to dislike this fandom, the toxicity is becoming too much and I just can't take it anymore. Maybe in the future, when the fandom is less toxic, I will return and start writing this again, but for now I will quit. I took my "Making you a Weasley" story down, because I will most likely not continue it, I had an idea, but I just can't find motivation and time for it anymore. I know that I said before that I was going to quit, but I didn't. I was scared that I would lose some of my online friends, but to be honest, if they're going to go away and don't want to be my friend anymore, that's up to them and not my problem. I will just delete their insta, snap and all the other platforms I talk to them on.

Some other news, well more of a question. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BEFRIEND ME IF YOU LIKE BACK TO THE FUTURE! THAT FANDOM IS DEAD AND I NEED FRIENDS THAT LIKE BACK TO THE FUTURE! I'M BEGGING YOU! PLEASE BEFRIEND ME!

Talking about Back to the Future, I'm starting a book about our dear, cutie pie Marty Mcfly. If you're interested in that, it will be up next week or something like that! And if you didn't watch Back to the Future, what the fuck are you doing with life. Go watch it! It's amazing and Marty is the best and I lowkey wanna be his best friend/girlfriend, but that isn't the point, the point is, is that you should watch it! (Please, please, do it. I'm desperate for some BTTF friends)

Xxx
Claudia