-Luna- Do I look like I care?

'Hello Y/n, how are you?' My best friend and crush Luna asks me, as she sits down next to me at the Ravenclaw table.
'Oh, hey Luna, I'm good, how are you?' I ask the girl.
'I'm fantastic, finally got rid of some nargles.' She smiles, I've known her for 5 years and I still don't know what a nargel is.

'That's great Luna! Can I talk to you later in the Astronomy tower?' I ask her, she looks confused, but says yes anyways.
'Great! Then I'll see you then!' I stand up and walk away.

It's probably rude to leave her, but I have to take care of this... I think.

'Okay and done!' I smile, I'm ready just in time. Luna walks into the room and looks confused at me.
'Y/n? Why is there a Mistletoe hanging? It isn't Christmas anymore...' She asks, I smile at her and pull her in by her waist.
'I don't mind.' I say.
'But Y/n, it's infected with Nargels.' She says, as she places her arms around my neck.

'Do I look like I care?'
'But, you know tha-' I press my lips against hers, she freezes for a second before giving in.

She pulls away and looks at me, a blush spread across her cheeks.
'That was quite enjoyable, I'd like to do that again sometime.'
'Great, then you would probably do me the pleasure in becoming my girlfriend?' I ask her, my cheeks are just as red as hers.

'Of course, I'd like to be your girlfriend.' She smiles.
'Okay, well as your girlfriend, I'd like to know what a Nargel is.'
'Nope!' She boops my nose and walks away.

This is the shortest oneshot I've ever written, it's only 283 words long XD I was bored and I thought I'd just write this really quickly. It was also a small break from studying haha. Hope you have a good day!