-McGonagall- New teacher (request)

Heya! It's me again :) I got a request for an overweight McGonagall and overweight reader! So here we are :) @justabatbat I hope you like it! Also, please tell me if I write something that offends you! I have almost no experience with overweight people and I don't want to be rude towards them! All hate will be deleted and you will be blocked.

(I have no idea how to turn this in a good story, I've done some research on overweight people, but I'm really scared I offend them. I don't want to do that. So this will be a shorter story, so that I can't say anything wrong😅)

 So this will be a shorter story, so that I can't say anything wrong😅)

'We have some change in staff this year.' Dumbledore started. 'Professor CuthbertBinns had to go, so we had to find a replacement. Thank you miss Y/n Y/l/n for stepping in so soon.' He announced, I stand up and bow. I hear some people laugh, it's probably because of my weight. I've always been a little thicker then most people.

'We don't want to be teached by a pig!'

'That's disgusting!'

'Go away!'

'Silence! I don't want to hear another word about miss Y/l/n!' McGonagall yells and she smiles at me. 'I have dealt with that when I first started teaching here, I do not want her to feel the same way I did. If you do say something about her, I will take 50 housepoints away and you'll have 2 weeks of detention.' She says stern.

Everyone goes silent, scared that she'll burst out in anger.
'Okay, well, now that that has been settled, let the feast begin!' Dumbledore yells and food starts to appear. I walk over to McGonagall.
'Thank you so much, Professor McGonagall.' I smile.
'Oh, don't worry about it! And please, call me Minerva, you're teaching here now, you're not my student anymore.' She's right, I can call her by her first name now. I smile sweetly and go back to my seat next to Hagrid.

'I'm sorry 'bout them, mean lil' pricks they are. Was probably Malfoy and his friends. Are yer' alright, Y/n?' Hagrid asks.
'Yeah, sadly I'm used to it, but they're right, I should probably lose some weight...' Minerva overheard and she interrupts our conversation,
'Don't you ever say that you need to lose weight! You are a beautiful plus-sized woman, don't let anyone bring you down! You should come to my office tonight!' She smiles.
'Thank you and I will.'

It's 8PM and I'm currently walking to Minerva's office.
'Come in!' She says, after I've knocked on the door. I open the door and walk into McGonagall's office. 'How are you Y/n?' She asks.
'Well, I've felt better. Thank you for defending me.' I smile.
'Of course, no problem. Would you like a biscuit?' She asks. I'm about to answer, but she starts talking again. 'There is no saying no.' She hands me a biscuit and grabs one for herself.

'O-Oh, thank you Profes- I mean Minerva.'
'You know, you shouldn't be ashamed of who you are. You're beautiful! People like to make fun of plus-sized people, but you know what I say?' I shake my head. 'I say they're jealous, I mean, you're rocking that outfit! It fits you! Not many people could pull that off! And you shouldn't let people like Malfoy walk over you. They're assholes, they like to make fun of people.'

After a while of talking we come to the topic of candy. We talk about all kinds of candy's, from lolly's, to Chocolate frogs.
'I love Muggle-sweets. They're quite different then Wizard-sweets. They don't for example explode in your mouth.' Minerva laughs.
'Yeah, I know! But in comparison to Wizard-sweets they are kind of boring.' I smile.
'You have a good point there, they're both quite tasty.'
'Yeah..'

'What's wrong?' She asks me.
'I-I don't know...' I trail off.
'Of course you do! Is it because of everyone's opinion on your size?'
'Yeah, I mean, don't get me wrong, I love sweets, but everyone's comments make me feel very uncomfortable and I absolutely hate it. It makes me feel like I should change myself.'
'You don't need to change! You are stunning. Y'know why they do it?' I shake my head. 'They're insecure about them selves and if 1 person even dares to say anything about your body, just send them to me. I'll give them detention with Snape.'

We talk a while longer, till around 11.00 PM and that's when I decided that it's probably time for bed. I bid my goodbyes to Minerva and go to bed feeling good about myself!