-Harry- Ron's cousin (request)

Hey! It's me again, your bitch Claudia :) How ya'll doing? I'm great! Thank you for asking. This was a request by a person who I got blocked by. I hope you like it! I switched some things a little up, so that it would make more sense!

WARNING: CUTTING, TORTURE AND SWEARWORDS

'Excuse me. Do you mind? Everywhere else is full..' My cousin Ron said to a Raven haired boy.
'Not at all!' The boy replied. We stepped into the compartment and sat down.
'I'm Ron by the way, Ron Weasley and this is my cousin Y/n Weasley.' Ron introduced us.
'I'm Harry, Harry Potter.' Ron and I looked at each other and our eyes went wide.
'S-So it's true?' Ron exclaimed.
'Do you- Do you really have the- the erm..' I trailed off.
'The what?' Harry questioned. Ron and I pointed to our foreheads. 'Oh!' He smiled, he showed us his scar.

We talked for a while, till Ron was going to show Harry and I a spell he learned from Fred.

'This is Scabbers by the way!' Ron introduced his rat.
'Pathetic isn't he?' I chuckled.
'Just a little bit.' Harry smiled. Ron rolled his eyes at me.
'Anyways, Fred gave me a spell to make him yellow, wanna see?' He asked. Harry and I nodded our heads. If Fred gave him that spell it probably wasn't anything good.

Ron cleared his throat. 'Sunshine Dai-' He got cut off.
'Have you seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one.' A bushy haired girl asked. The three of us shaked our heads. 'Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then!'
'Sunshine Daises, Butter Mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!' Ron exclaimed, a small light came from his wand, but further nothing much.

'Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it?' The girl said arrogantly. Ron, Harry and I exchanged glances, before turning our attention to the girl. 'Of course, I've only tried a few simple ones myself, but they've all worked out for me.' She came into the compartment and sat across Harry, next to me. 'For example, Oculus Reparo!' She pointed her wand at Harry's glasses and Harry looked terrified. As soon as those words left her mouth, his broken glasses healed and were perfectly fine again. 'That's better isn't it?' She questioned, while Harry took off his glasses and looked at them in awe.

'Holy Cricket! You're Harry potter! I'm Hermione Granger and you are?' She asked Ron and me.
'I'm Y/n Weasley.' I smiled and she smiled back at me.
'Oh, erm Ron Weasley.' He said with his mouth full of candy, her face turned into disgust.
'Pleasure.' She nodded. 'You three better change into your robes, I expect we'll be arriving soon.' She said and stood up. When she reached the door, she looked at Ron and pointed at her nose. 'You've got dirt on your nose, did you know?' And with that she left.

I stir in my sleep and turn around.

'Expelliarmus!' Neville exclaimed.
'Fantastic, Neville. Well done, man.' Harry praised him.