fred and george😌

I know, I know. I know that I said that I was gonna stop, but Fred and George have a special place in my heart and I wanted to do one for their birthday (Aprils 1st). Yes, I know that they're fictional, do I care? No, because they're my baby's and I love them to death. (Fred a bit more then George, BUT SHH.) It's really short and kinda bad, BUT ITS STILL WHOLESOME. This is for real the last post, if I do ever add to this again, one of ya'll can chop my fingers off.

'Come on! Chop, chop, chop! You're taking too long!' I yell at my 2 best friends.
'What is it, Y/n?' George laughs.
'We were about to prank Longbottom.' Fredd adds.
'I know, I know and I was gonna help you, but I have something that is more important!' I usher them into their dorm.

'What's more important then pranking people?' Fred questions.
'Not much is more important then that!' George tells us.
'Just shut up, will you?' I laugh.
'Whatever you say, Y/l/n.' Fred playfully rolls his eyes at me.

'Here you go!' I hand them their presents and sit down next to George on the bed.
'Really, Y/n? A broom? We already have broo- Oh my God, a firebolt!' George exclaims.
'Yup!' I smile proudly.
'No way! That's awesome!' Fred stands up. 'Wanna try 'em out, Georgie?' Fred asks George.
'Of course!'
'Happy birthday, guys.'