-Ron- I promise (Request)

Heey! This was a request from the same person who blocked me, because I refused to write even more oneshots for her. Hope you like it! I'm writing this at like 4 AM, so my grammar is shit, sorry. It also isn't full smut, just light smut. Since I'm not going to write that they're doing it and Draco walks in on that, if you know what I mean. I also wouldn't feel comfortable by writing it like that.

'Oh my God! Please leave me alone, Draco! You've been following me all day, let me have some privacy!' I yell at my twin

'I mean, I would, but I won't. I made a promise with our father. I will keep an eye out for you.' He replies.
'Keeping an eye out for me doesn't mean following me around everywhere! You know what, I'm going to my dorm! You're not allowed to go there, since you're a Slytherin.'
'No, you're not. You're staying with me. I don't want you hanging around with the Scarhead, the Mudblood and the Bloodtraiter.'

I ignore him and walk over to the Gryffindor tower.
'Password?' The Fat Lady asks.
'Before I give you the password, can you promise me to keep this twat out of the tower?' I point at Draco.
'Of course, he isn't a Gryffindor, so he's not allowed to go in. Now, the password?' She replies.
'Caput Draconis.' The door opens quickly and I step inside, Draco isn't able to go inside and I hear him yelling at the Fat Lady.

'Let me in! You filthy painting!'
'Go away, Malfoy.'
'No! Y/N LET ME IN!'
'I said, go away!'

'Idiot, absolute idiot.' I sigh, I walk further inside, to see my three best friends worried on the sofa.
'Are you guys okay?' I ask, they turn around to face me.
'No, but we will be, after You-kno, I mean Voldemort is defeated.' Hermione answers.

'Come here, darling.' My boyfriend Ron says out of nowhere. I look at him and walk over, he pulls me on his lap and he gives me a hug. I was quite sad today, but the way he holds me, makes it all flow away.

'You wanna go for a walk? Or, do something else? I'm kinda bored. We've been sitting here all day, talking how we're going to defeat Voldemort...' Ron asks.
'Yeah sure, we can go for a walk.' I smile. I get up from his lap and I intertwine our fingers.

'Can we go with you?' Harry asked.
'Uhm, I mean, I'm okay with it.' I say. 'Ask Ron, he's the one that wanted to go for a walk.'
'Normally I would've said yes, but since it's Y/n and mines two year anniversary, I wanna take a walk with just her. Sorry.'

We walk through the school, from the Hufflepuff common room, to the Great Hall, to the Courtyard.

'Kinda annoying tho, he's been following me around everywhere. I can't even normally go to the toilet!' I explain to Ron.
'Yeah, I get that, sorry about that. Maybe I can do something to make you happier?' He smirks.
'Depends on what it is.' He says nothing, he pushes me against the wall and he places his hands on either side of my head. 'Oh, yes you can do that to make me happier.' I giggle, I throw my arms around his neck and he presses his lips against mine. It started as a sweet, soft kiss, but it is turning sloppier by the second.

He tugs on my bottomlip, asking for an entrance, I gladly give it and he slips his tongue inside. We explore each other's mouths for a while, his body is pressed against mine and I can feel him growing harder and harder under my touch.

He pulls away from me, waiting a few seconds to catch his breath, before talking.
'Wanna take this to my dorm?' He pants. I nod my head eagerly, he places his hand in mine again and we go back to the Gryffindor tower.

'Caput Draconis.' I say, before The Fat Lady can even ask for the password. The door opens and we quickly run inside.
'Hey guys, back already?' Harry asks.
'Yeah, uhm, you and Hermione go do whatever, we'll be back in a bit..' I reply, Ron rushes me into his room and he places me on his lap, after closing the door and sitting down.

I reconnect our lips, his hands are on my hips, while mine are in his hair. He again asks for an entrance again, which I happily give.

After a while of making out, he starts to move my hips, making me grind on his trapped dick. I let out a small moan at the feeling. I feel myself growing needier and needier every second.

He pulls away from me and he quickly takes off his shirt, he thows it onto the ground. While he did that, I continued to grind on him. He groans softly at the feeling.

'Are you sure you're okay with this?' He whispers.
'100%.' I connect our lips again and I place my hands on his bare chest.

We pull away from each other, he takes off my shirt, leaving me in my bra. He places his lips against my neck and he starts leaving small bruises. I tilt my head to the side to give him more space.

'WHAT THE FUCK?! GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER, YOU BLOODTRAITER!' Draco's voice booms through the room. Ron and I both turn around to look at my brother. 'ARE YOU DEAF? I SAID GET AWAY FROM HER!' He yells again. I quickly grab my shirt and pull it over my head, as I get up from his lap.

'How did you get in?' I ask Draco.
'No, I'm the one asking questions. What were you doing with the Bloodtraiter?'
'Don't call him that and it's none of your business.'
'Well, since father asked me to keep an eye out for you, I'm making this my business. How long has this been going on?'
'Today is our two year anniversary...'
'TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY? THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE YOU WERE FIFTEEN?'
'Yes, what about it?'
'HE'S A FILTHY BLOODTRAITER! Father will be so disappointed in you.'
'And why's that? He won't find out, will he?'
'Oh, you bet he will. In fact, I'll write the letter right away.'

With that, Draco turns around and he walks away.

'Okay, I'm in trouble... Big trouble...' Tears fill my eyes.
'No, no, come here.' He stands up and wraps his arms around me. 'Shh, it's okay. Nothing will happen, as long as we have each other. I promise.'
'You do?' I sob.
'I do. I'll do anything for you. I promise I will keep you safe no matter what. You're my main priority Y/n. You're my everything.'

'Ron? Y/n? Can we come in?' Hermione asks, from behind the door.
'Yeah... You can come in.' I answer, she opens the door and Harry and her walk in. 'Is everything alright?'

I explain what happened.
'So I will probably be disowned...' As soon as those words leave my mouth an owl enters. He has a red letter in his beak, he drops it in my lap and he leaves again.

Y/n Malfoy.
I'm incredibly disappointed in you. You are a disappointment for the family, you have a choice. You can leave the bloodtraiter, Mudblood and Potter and join us. The Malfoys and our Lord or you can stay with those disgraces, but you will never be able to call yourself a Malfoy.

The letter yells and yells and tears start streaming down my face. After all of the words have left it's mouth, it shreds itself to pieces.

'So, like I was saying. I will be disowned...' I sob.
'You're always welcome to stay at our house, in fact, I'll ask mum later if you can stay at our place. I know it isn't as big and fancy as y-' I cut him off.
'It's perfect, it's better then anything I can imagine, thank you.' Even more tears start streaming down my face.
'No problem, darling.'