-Cedric- my champion...

WARNING CEDRIC IS GONNA DIE AND THERE IS SMUT!
The timeline and scenes are a little different then they are in the films, there is also a little bit of Drarry in this. Also this oneshot is longer then the others.

Edit: I rewrote this/edited it, because I didn't use good grammar and stuff.

(15/08/21 edit: I don't want to be rude, I'm just extremely annoyed, so, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP COMMENTING ABOUT THE STUTTERING. I KNOW, IT SUCKS, IM GONNA REWRITE THIS BOOK SOMEWHERE IN THE FUTURE. NOW SHUT UP. IM SICK OF THOSE COMMENTS. ONE TIME WAS ENOUGH, TWO TIMES WAS OK, I COULD DEAL WITH 3 TIMES, BUT IT HAS BEEN SAID FOR OVER 5 TIMES. YOURE NOT FUNNY, YOURE NOT ORIGINAL, ITS ANNOYING, THANK YOU).

'Now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champion selection!' Professor Dumbledore says, while dimming the fire. 'The Durmstrang champion is... Viktor Krum!' I cheer for the Durmstrang boy, so do the others. He walks up to Dumbledore and shakes his hand. 'The champion of Beauxbaton's is... Fleur Delacour!' I again cheer. I feel nervous, it's now time for Hogwart's their champion. I know that Cedric really wants to be the champion and I hope he will be, but I can't help but be scared. Dumbledore catches the last paper and reads it. 'The Hogwarts champion is Cedric Diggory!' I feel my heart drop. Everyone begins to cheer, but I can't bring myself to cheer.

'Y/n, are you alright?' Angelina my best friend asks me.
'Yeah, no I'm fine. Woow! Congratulations Cedric!' I scream.
'Excellent! We now have our 3 champions! But in the end only 1 will go down in history. Only 1 will hoist this chalice of champions this vessel of victory. The Triwizard cup!' Dumbledore reveals the cup. It looks beautiful! I admire the cup, but then my eye falls onto Snape. He looks confused, no, confused isn't the right word. Scared? No.. I don't know..
The cup begins to spin with red-ish fire and then spits another paper.

'Harry Potter?' Dumbledore mumbles.
'Harry Potter?' He again says, but a little louder. Everyone looks at Harry. He doesn't do anything. He sits there in disbelief.
'HARRY POTTER!' Dumbledore now screams.
'Come on Harry! Go on!' Hermione says in a low tone and shoves him to the front. It goes completely quiet. Dumbledore hands Harry the paper with his name on it and looks shocked and angry. Harry walks to the other champions.

'He's a cheat!' A boy yells.
'A complete Cheater!' Another girl screams.
'He isn't 17 yet!' Someone else screams.

'You coming y/n?' Katie whispers.
'I- uhh, n-no. I'll wait for Cedric..' I answer.
'Yeah yeah, always waiting for your boyfriend.' Alicia says in an annoyed tone.
'He's not my boyfriend!' I whisper-yell.
'Not yet.' Angelina now joins and smirks at me.
'Piss off!'

After a while they all come out of the room.
'Y/n! Why are you still here?' Harry asks me.
'Oh uh well, I was waiting for Ced.' I answer him.
'O-oh. Okay, well I'll see you in the common room.' Harry says.

'Y/n/n!' Cedric says and pulls me in a hug.
'Ced! Omg, congratulations! You better be safe tho, if not I'll kill you!' I say laughing while pulling away from him.
'Nah! You could never do that, you're a cupcake! Way to cute to kill me!' He says laughing, I glare at him.
'Oh, so you think I'm cute?' I ask him with a smirk. 'I can show you that I can be dangerous if you want.' I say with a smirk and wink at him. He turns all red.

'I- y-you wh- I- Wha-what?' He stutters out all flustered. I laugh at his current state, so cute. In a few seconds he's back at his normal state.
'So, you can be dangerous huh?' He says with a smirk and pushes me against the wall. 'Prove it.' He says as he lifts my chin up to look at him. I smirk at him.

'Oh, I will.' I say as I lean in, he does the same. Our lips almost touch, but Angelina decides to ruin it.
'Y/n! Are you- Oh, am I interrupting something?' Angelina asks smirking as we pull away.
'No, not at all.' I say slightly annoyed. 'Goodluck Diggory.' I say as I peck his cheek. 'Bye!' I yell
'B-bye' He stutters back, I giggle.