-Ron- Draco's sister(Request)

Heyy, this is another request by: Again, the person who blocke me, hope you like it! Also bestie Errolismysoulmate we made 224 comments together XD (d/c=dress colour)

Heyy, this is another request by: Again, the person who blocke me, hope you like it! Also bestie  Errolismysoulmate we made 224 comments together XD  (d/c=dress colour)

'So it's true then? What they were saying on the train

'So it's true then? What they were saying on the train. Harry Potter's come to Hogwarts.' Draco states. 'This is Crabbe and Goyle and I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy.' He introduces himself. A boy with ginger hair snickers and Draco does not like that. 'So you think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair and hand-me-down robes. You must be a Weasley.' The boy's face turned sad.

'Draco! You can't say that!' I exclaim, he sneers at me and turns back to Harry.
'You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better then others, Potter. You don't wanna make friends with the wrong sort.' He looks at the boy in disgust. 'We can help you with that.' Draco looks proudly at me.
'I think-' I cut Harry off.
'He can make that choice himself Draco.' I state and I walk away.

'Miss Malfoy.' A dull voice sounds. 'Miss Malfoy don't make me repeat myself. What's the answer to the question?' Snape asks again. I snap out of my thoughts and look at the school board.
'Erm.. Unicornblood?' I say it more like a question then a answer.
'Correct. 5 points from Gryffindor.' I roll my eyes and go back to my thoughts.

'When I call your name, you'll come to the front and you'll be sorted.' Professor McGonagall explains. 'Hannah Abott.' A girl goes to the front and gets sorted into Hufflepuff. 'Hermione Granger.' Another girl goes to the front and she gets sorted into Gryffindor. This continues for a while.

'Ronald Weasley.' She says, the red head goes to the sorting head and gets placed into Gryffindor.
'Draco Malfoy.' My brother winks at me and sits down. Before the hat can even touch him, it yells 'Slytherin!' He walks to the table and sits down.

'You can do it!' He mouths.

'Y/n Malfoy.' I go to the sorting hat and sit down.
'Hmmm, brave...ambitious...determined. Better be... Gryffindor!' The hat yells, all the quiet whispering stops. Everyone looks at me in horror, like they just say you-know-who in the flesh. I stand up and walk to the Gryffindor table.