Chapter forty seven - Office

Abigail POV

It's been one month since I started working. It's a bit tiring but I love it when I earn my own money. I don't want to depend on Gabe even though he keep insisting that I don't need to work since he can provide anything for me. But I don't like it. Being independent is something I want even I still have know him I am always like this. I can't change it just because he's my boyfriend whose loaded and earn millions every day.

His parents came to visit me the other day and they are happy that we are finally together as in together. They asked forgiveness to me since they play in Gabe's scheme too. But I said that's all in the past. Anyway I owe everything to that man too. If he's not there at that time I might had been dead already. Or being taken by Matthew again. Just the thought makes me grimaced.

Today Candice called me and told me that I don't have scheduled for today. Great! I decided to pay my boyfriend a visit on his office since it's been quite times already , he's been bugging me to visit him in his office. He said he wants to flaunt me in his company. Silly guy! But I love him so much.

Throwing a pair of black jeans skirt that stop in my mid-thight and spaghetti strap on top with white blazer then completed it with semi high heels shoes. Wow! I really look like someone working in there as I watched myself in the mirror.

I happily stride inside Gabe's company building. The receptionist already knew me since I been here once. She look at me and smiled. I head up to the elevator and climbed on it. I press 25 level button because that's where Gabe's office located.

I heard the sound ding and I went climbed out immediately. I look around and I saw all the employees are busy and all their heads down consentrating on their work. When the sound of my heels eoches the entire floor bringing all the employees attention to me. They all look at me surprised and they're something on thier face that I cannot comprehend. I felt something is wrong.

I walked towards his office door and everyone eyed me every move. Strange! I thought for myself. I glance on Gabe's secretary and he smiled at me giving me approval to come inside his office. I knocked on his door and I heard his cold, icy voice "come in!" . Wow! Something really is wrong!

Just when I step inside. Gabe looks at me shocked and stunned. Then it shifted into cold face. He lift his phone on his side and heard him says " James cancel all my meetings today! I don't want anyone coming in my office . Understood?" Then he hang up. While me still standing in front of him.

He look up to me and then he patted his lap. Signaling me to sit on it. I irked my brow looking at him but he didn't budge at all. He give me a point look then to his lap again. I huffed and let out a deep breath. What's this guy agenda now? I asked myself. I walked on him but before I could sit on his lap he scoop me and make me sit. He nozzle his nose to me and I gasp.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as I slightly pushed him making space between us.

Instead answering me he captured my mouth and kiss me hungrily. Then he began to massage my thigh making me shift on his lap. His kiss is different this time. He don't kiss me this way.

"What happened?" I asked him in between our kiss. He kissed my neck and nibble my sensitive skin in there. I clung my hands into his neck giving in to his assault.

"Gabe what's wrong?" I asked him again since it's scary that he didn't speak to me but he keep kissing me.

But then again instead answering my questions. He lifted me up and put me on his disk. He stand in between my legs and his hands on the way to my sensitive part down there. When his hand in contact on my panty I heard a tear sound.

"Did you just tear my underwear?" I asked him looking at him disbelief. But he didn't answer me. His hands with to my clothes and tear it off. My eyes went horror. All of my clothes flow by pieces on the floor.

He keeps kissing me like his a caveman's. It's more demanding and very rough. My goodness he never had sex with me rough.

When we both about to release. He looks at me in the eyes.

"Your mine!.. Tell me your mine!" He said to me. His eyes blaze with fire and I nodded.

"Say it!" He growled at me.

"I'm yours!" I told him then he release and collapse in my shoulder.

"Gabe is something wrong?" I said as I felt he tighten his hold on me. He bend and open one of his drawer. He give me a folder and I look at him confused. Then open it. My eyes went wide and shocked. It's a pictures of me and Dylan drinking coffee in the same shop. The angle didn't captured Candice on it. So the pictures looks like me and Dylan is on a date.

"Explain!!!" He said and I flinch when he's voice boom the entire room.

"Ok I will explain but do you have some spare clothes in here? I want to get dress. You tore all my clothes earlier " I said to him then he went to a closet near him. He took one and even dress me.

"So?" He said. I don't like the way he looks at me. He's very scary when his acting like this.

I let out a deep breath and try to recall what happened that day. This is why I hated being in relationship. I don't want anyone suspecting me every move.