chapter thirty two - Gabe side

Gabriel POV

I swear I never heard Abe laughed as loud as this today. I'm happy knowing she's happy. I look at her as she keep talking to Candice whose busy teasing at her about us .

"So Mr. Sexy why did you lie to Abe why did you try to hide her? Didn't you know I been looking for her. Speaking of looking your mom called me and asked me to tell you to call her" Candice said.

"I think I will paid visit to them this time " I heard Abe answered and I immediately alert.

"Babe I will come with you!" I said to her

"Why would you come to me?" She asked me. Candice on the other hand keeps whispered something on her .

"Obviously your my girlfriend. And you promise to marry me remember?" I said while looking at them.

We're currently in the living room. Abe and Candice sitting together and I lay down with my head on Abe lap.

" I can imagine Mrs Lawson reaction when you introduce him to your family!" Then Candice laugh evilly

"Shout up Candice! And you mister its a no. You don't know how weird my family,!" She said

"I don't care! My family is weird too but you love then and they love you;" I told her while I reached her soft cheeks with my fingers trailing them. She slap my hand and glared at me.

"Behave!" She hissed " I still not forgive you!" She added

"Babe when you fall and hit from my car. I stop because I don't saw anyone crossing the street. I just heard a loud thoud. Then when I went out from my car I saw someone lying on ground. Thank goodness I didn't hurt you badly cause the injuries that you suffered was came from falling " I said to her.

She look at me while she frown. She signal me to continue talking.

"After that I immediately scoop you in my arms then drive to the nearest hospital. When you wake up from coma , you didn't remembered anything that's why I decided to fake your identity. I want you to be with me! I also investigate about your life and I know who you really are but I'm afraid that you won't like me when I return you to your original life since you hate someone like me!" I explained to her. She still staring at me intensively

"Why would I hate someone like you?", She asked me.

"Because I am a play boy and man whore! " I answered honestly

"Are you still..a!" I didn't let Candice finished that sentence I answered her right away.

"No! I'm a change man! I want Abe to marry me!" I said and Candice laughed hysterically at us.

"What?" She asked Candice

"I told you, your so different when your with him. Your so soft in him and didn't even bother to seat him. I never seen you with a guy in your lap! This is a sight to behold!" She exclaimed and I laughed at her

"She's not really soft to guys?" I asked Candice

"Yup! You should see how she treat them. You will only see her with a guy only in photo shoot but in daily basis. Impossible! I been setting her up plenty of blind dates but she never come. Hahahaha the poor guys really want to see her!"

"I am not like that! I just don't like the way they stared at me" Abe defended herself

"Yeah yeah you said that how many times. I just don't like the way they stared at me like they wanted to eat me! They're creepy! Yeah and what can you see in this guy? Did he not stared at you like he wanted to eat you? Even right in this moment look how this guy stared at you?" Candice said while pointing at me and eyeing her.

"What cut your tongue? Told you!" Candice said teasing her and she shakes her head.

"He's just different and I'm comfortable with him!" She said and it made my heart flutter. She thinks me as different and she's comfortable with me.

"Really babe?" I asked her looking at her like idiot.

"Stop giving me that look or else I'll take it back!" She glared at me

"Babe! I'm so happy you think me if that way! I admit I am a play boy but right now all I want is to make you my wife!" I said to her then gently tuckle the strands of her hair that fall in her face .

"Aww so sweet! I'm the maid of honor!" Candice clapped in her excitement.

"Shout up! Their no way I'm going to marry this guy! I won't risk my heart breaks into pieces!" She said and i hugged her

"Babe! Please don't say things like that! " I said hugging her closet my face in her stomach while I encircled my arms in her small waist.

"I am serious! Eventually you'll get tired and go back to the usual you. So I just save you from hassle of getting divorce" she said and I look at her horrified.

"Babe I'm serious. We're going to get marry sooner or later. I want to have many children with you" I said

"Yeah yeah! Your so serious that you lied to me two times in a row. How serious you are!" She sarcastically said to me.

" That would be the last time I will lie to you. Promise!" I said.

She didn't bother to answer to me and just yawn. I think she's sleepy since her eyes are red and drowsy.

"Candice your sleeping in the guest room? " I asked her then she nodded. She stand up and went to her room.

I carried Abe whose eyes almost closed. She try to protest but I didn't let her.

"I'm so sleepy!" She mumble as I lay her in the bed. I took the place beside her and scoop her tiny body closer to me. I love her so much and I will do anything to prove to her that I am serious.